• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overall, the performances by many FCP stalwarts in this thread can be described as abysmal at best. What started as some lighthearted ribbing from one friend to another regarding an upset in some sor

sorry, I guess I just have class in regards to sports and cheering. I don't rub losses in my friends faces. I don't call my buddies up when their team gets scored on. Just not me. Buuuut, you sir, c

ummmm, no.

You're a douche.
You are worthless. Zimmer and I happen to be friends and I am just giving him a hard time like any friend would do when their friend's football team was part of one of the biggest upsets ever (<--obv another stab @ zimmer).
You are worthless. Zimmer and I happen to be friends and I am just giving him a hard time like any friend would do when their friend's football team was part of the biggest upsets ever (<--obv another stab @ zimmer).
This is the biggest college football upset ever.. this crushes Stanford losing to whoever they lost.. this is a top 5 team losing to a 1-aa ( albeit a really good 1-aa, STILL a 1-aa) nothing comes close to this in college football.
You are worthless. Zimmer and I happen to be friends and I am just giving him a hard time like any friend would do when their friend's football team was part of one of the biggest upsets ever (<--obv another stab @ zimmer).
Oh, really? That was another stab at zimmer? Are you sure?You're still a douche. Real friends are much more creative than starting new HAHAHAHAHAHA threads when something monumental like this happens.
Oh, really? That was another stab at zimmer? Are you sure?You're still a douche. Real friends are much more creative than starting new HAHAHAHAHAHA threads when something monumental like this happens.
you're kinda salty today, speedz
It was a football game, it's not like his mom died. Jeez.
It was a football game, it's not like his mom died. Jeez.
if his mom was a Michigan fan, this would kill her. Fortunately, his mom pulls for Sparty
lol @ speedz calling me a douche...a bit ironic eh?
nothing ironic about it at all. He's funny, amusing and entertaining, you're a fucking moron that sucks donkey dicks. Good friends support their friends when their team loses unless it was their team that beat them. I doubt you're an App St fan. It looks more like you root for the Rainbows. You sir, suck cock.
lol @ speedz calling me a douche...a bit ironic eh?
Yeah, nobody is going to agree with you. It's kind of sad that you're even trying this angle out of the blue...you obviously have no other options other than randomly insulting me for no apparent reason. Don't blame the messenger...this thread sucks and apparently so do you.Douche.
oh and i meant it 100% when i said you are worthless
I mean...you can't really think that this would bother me, could you? At the very least I'm useful when it comes to pointing out tools like you that create HAHAHAHA threads about sporting events.
I doubt you're an App St fan. It looks more like you root for the Rainbows.
He obviously doesn't understand how sports work in friendships. I'm guessing he either doesn't know shit about sports or isn't really zim's friend.
if his mom was a Michigan fan, this would kill her. Fortunately, his mom pulls for Spartynothing ironic about it at all. He's funny, amusing and entertaining, you're a fucking moron that sucks donkey dicks. Good friends support their friends when their team loses unless it was their team that beat them. I doubt you're an App St fan. It looks more like you root for the Rainbows. You sir, suck cock.
jesus fcking christ, you people are a bunch of vaginas. "good friends suport their friends when their team loses" LOL You really do sound like someone's mother died.
jesus fcking christ, you people are a bunch of vaginas. "good friends suport their friends when their team loses" LOL You really do sound like someone's mother died.
sorry, I guess I just have class in regards to sports and cheering. I don't rub losses in my friends faces. I don't call my buddies up when their team gets scored on. Just not me. Buuuut, you sir, can eat me.
  • Like 1
I only give my friends shit after a loss when I have a particular reason to dislike their team. That said, I can understand some ribbing after any loss, but it was the tone of the op that annoyed me. HAHAHAHAHAHA just isn't the way to do it for any reasonably intelligent person. Just one man's opinion.
LOUD NOISES! for those that say oh that line again, well at least I used it in a spot that makes sense and not randomly like a bunch of other bozos do. so **** off
Point taken. I'll bow out of this thread.