I once read an interview with Negreanu where he clearly stated that he "jokes" 10-7 offsuit is his favorite hand. Seriously, like every single pro on the planet, he still likes the same old premium hands best. He plays a lot of hands, and plays them well, but that means nothing. He is fully aware that 10-7 is virtually worthless against jacks through aces.A player (or more accurately: a pro) who mixes up his strategy is always well-grounded in the fundamentals, despite the liberties they take with starting hands.CT

I once read an interview with Negreanu where he clearly stated that he "jokes" 10-7 offsuit is his favorite hand.  Seriously, like every single pro on the planet, he still likes the same old premium hands best.  He plays a lot of hands, and plays them well, but that means nothing.  He is fully aware that 10-7 is virtually worthless against jacks through aces.A player (or more accurately: a pro) who mixes up his strategy is always well-grounded in the fundamentals, despite the liberties they take with starting hands.CT
Well, aren't we just the crap flung on our parade? Are you serious? Pros would prefer to get good hands as opposed to playing marginal-at-best hands? Damn, I didn't know that.C'mon man. You have GOT to get a sense of humor. Just a small one. Buy one somewhere, anything. Take a class, I don't know.