pot limit 2k updates dn done

Please post updates if you have any, does not look like travis is doing it yet:www.cardplayer.comDate / Time: 2005-06-12 12:51:00Title: Table ChangeLog: A random table change has landed John Juanda at the same table as Daniel Negreanu. We'll be keeping on eye on this one."

Date / Time: 2005-06-12 13:48:00Title: Daniel Negreanu EliminatedLog: Stating "I gotta go," Daniel Negreanu called an all-in by another player after another raise by John Juanda. Seeing one player flip over Aces, he remarks "Oh, you've got a pair." Upon seeing Juanda's Queens, he says "You've got a pair two!" Flipping over his Qh-10h, he says "I'm the only one with a suit!" After the first four cards reveal only one heart, Daniel is forced to stand up and say "It's too cold to play here anyway. I don't want to get sick." quick one today....

Yeah its funny but it does not show great work ethic. why not show up later and let the blinds eat some of ur stack? Will daniel put that in his book or DVD? :(Go all in when ur cold and dont want to play?

For one, I had K-10 of hearts. Secondly, I had no chips left, less than 400. Third of all, it was insanely cold at my table and I genuinely didn't want to get sick. Lastly, Barry was already out and ready to play again.

For one, I had K-10 of hearts.  Secondly, I had no chips left, less than 400.  Third of all, it was insanely cold at my table and I genuinely didn't want to get sick.  Lastly, Barry was already out and ready to play again.
Hey DN I know bracelets are the most important thing in poker, but some people are starting to really think that the fact you can win 500k for less time put in, means the WSOP means barely anything.I know you want to win, please dispell the rumor mill about how the challenge matches mean more to ya.Also many of us have ya in the top three of our fantasy teams and need ya to step it up fer points mate.Gl tonite and in the future WSOP tournies, lets get bracelet #4, 5, 6, ...10.In my best Rob Schnieder, "You can do it!!!"

It's very hard to win bracelets this year. The main event has always grown immensely but the other events have always had smaller fields. I want to win don't get me wrong, but I'm realistic about it. I tried really hard last night and played for over 12 hours. I bubbled 73rd in another event also. No one is going to run away with the POY award this year, it's just so hard to get there. I will though... I'm turning the corner.

It's very hard to win bracelets this year.  The main event has always grown immensely but the other events have always had smaller fields.  I want to win don't get me wrong, but I'm realistic about it.  I tried really hard last night and played for over 12 hours.  I bubbled 73rd in another event also.  No one is going to run away with the POY award this year, it's just so hard to get there.  I will though... I'm turning the corner.
You absolutely are. Thought you had something last night, tough when you get aces cracked by 47s. You don't need any advice from me, just know we're rooting for you.