Hey guys,I have heard a lot about how soft the cash games at the WSOP are, but just how bad are they?I heard someone mention 20-40 BB and hour at 2-4 NL. Is this even close to reality?Also, for those of you who are out there, how is your cash game WSOP going?

I have mentioned it before as I was out there for a week. 40-50bb/hr - this was sutainable for me over 4 days at 1/2 NL and my friends have been out there for another 5 days with the same results. Same was true for the 2/5 NL tables.The players are absolutely horrible. You will find one now and then, but stay clear and take turns taking big chunks out of the young kids stacks, they are by far the worst there.

Well, the 10-20 Omaha 8/ half kill was pretty soft....but I am a white college kid...and it was soft for me you bigot.Suppose I would've said that I was constantly picking off the cartoonish Asians who seemingly couldn’t wait to give me their money? I would probably catch a lot of heat.

I wasn't trying to single out young players. It just happned that 90% of the players at the 1/2NL were usually no more than 21-23 and they were too busy getting drunk and moving over the top with middle pairs like previously mentioned. It may have been coincidence, but the people I made 50bb / hr on were those young kids and not the tighter older guys. Usually they were talking about the bad beats they took in the early rounds of the 1500, when describing the hands I couldn't help but think to myself, "so you're saying you ran a stone cold bluff on the 4th hand of the tournament for 3/4 of your stack?"