bad beat internet tournament

Ok so i was playing in a poker tournament $3.50 buy in nothing to crazy. I had 46 OS BB. The flop comes 3D 5S 7H I flopped the straight! So i bet half of the pot and this other guy goes all in!? So it was an easy call for me so i quickly call he had pocket 5's so that gave him trip 5's the turn was a Jack and then the river was a 7!!!! i couldnt believe that he hit his boat on the river! Has this happend to anyone? It seems like when playing online everyone always gets help on the river.....

Ok so i was playing in a poker tournament $3.50 buy in nothing to crazy. I had 46 OS BB. The flop comes 3D 5S 7H I flopped the straight! So i bet half of the pot and this other guy goes all in!? So it was an easy call for me so i quickly call he had pocket 5's so that gave him trip 5's the turn was a Jack and then the river was a 7!!!! i couldnt believe that he hit his boat on the river! Has this happend to anyone? It seems like when playing online everyone always gets help on the river.....
He's got seven outs on the flop and a guaranteed ten going to the river. This makes you worse than a 2:1 favorite on the flop. It's basically like being beaten by a flush draw, so not really too horrendous...

Well on the flop I was 65.1% favorite and on the turn I was a 77.3% favorite. True he needed a 3, 5, 7, J to beat me but it was also a full table so im sure someone through away a 3,5,7, or possible J. Making my odds better. But how knows thats why its poker and catching cards is what its all about.

Guest XXEddie
Well on the flop I was 65.1% favorite and on the turn I was a 77.3% favorite. True he needed a 3, 5, 7, J to beat me but it was also a full table so im sure someone through away a 3,5,7, or possible J. Making my odds better. But how knows thats why its poker and catching cards is what its all about.
yes some people probably threw away a 3 5 7 or Jbut some people also threw away a K, Q T, 8, 6, 4 2, A, 9meaning the odds really didnt changeIronically enough I had the same thing happen about a month agohad QJ89T flop, he has TT, 8 on turn
Has this happend to anyone?
Out of the last 11 times I flopped a straight, I lost 8 of them, including a run of 7 in a row. A couple were legitimate draws, but most were bizarre runner-runner beats. Weird things happen, that's poker, live with it.
It seems like when playing online everyone always gets help on the river.....
So your theory is the online poker sites are conspiring against you? Hmm, I find that unlikely, but just in case be sure to let us know where you play and under what name - might as well get some FCPers profiting from those miracle rivers.
Well on the flop I was 65.1% favorite and on the turn I was a 77.3% favorite.  True he needed a 3, 5, 7, J to beat me but it was also a full table so im sure someone through away a 3,5,7, or possible J. Making my odds better. But how knows thats why its poker and catching cards is what its all about.
you can't assume people threw those cards away because they probably threw cards away that aren'e 3,5,7, J. That has to be the worst explanation ever and this should go into the thread "You know you're a fish when you say..."
Well on the flop I was 65.1% favorite and on the turn I was a 77.3% favorite.  True he needed a 3, 5, 7, J to beat me but it was also a full table so im sure someone through away a 3,5,7, or possible J. Making my odds better. But how knows thats why its poker and catching cards is what its all about.
you can't assume people threw those cards away because they probably threw cards away that aren'e 3,5,7, J. That has to be the worst explanation ever and this should go into the thread "You know you're a fish when you say..."
Read the thread. This was already covered.

So listen to this horrendous beat I had, I KK raised preflop A2 reraised all in and rivered an Ace, due to this internet poker must be rigged because it is mathemitically impossible for the best hand to lose, ever. (sw)