2 Million In Chips Accidentally Added To Wsop?

Daniel brought to our attention the article on poker newshttp://www.pokernews.com/news/2006/9/two-million-questions-one.htmDoes anyone know the two authors of this 3 part article? My question is, why in the world would 2 people take all the time and energy to write such an indepth article?. Its got more jargons than a physics paper. No real solid answers from the officials. And it looks like their up coming 3rd part will most likely be an explanation of "staff error"? on maybe during the chip off?Is it me or does it smell like its a cover up to a more sinister circumstance that Harrahs does not want to report or for publicity sakes...wishes not to investigate?It smells of lets get a huge mathematical explanation off to cover up or so the public can think its a staff error.."to lay this thing to rest" before any real danger is done.The two arthurs laid ground in the first article that they will in the later articles state that it is staff error. Cmon...what kind of staff can make a 2 million error?. its not like 100k or a few chips here. If its staff error...i say it was intensional staff error.Secondly and firstly and lastly...why is the arthor of these articles not coming out with the full article instead of 4 tiny steps to ease the pain of this?

OMG... $2 mill chips were added to the WSOP... NO WAY!!?I don't believe you.. where did you hear about this?!?It's impossible, someone must be cheating.Maybe someone brought $2 mil chips from another event??!
anyone know where Jerry is?
moonej7.png3dg6.jpg
no way! WE LANDED ON THE MOON!dumb and dumber fan.also,
foodbanker Poker Forum NewbieGroup: MembersPosts: 86Joined: November 7th, 2004From: seattleMember No.: 5
and you're still a newbie. excellent :)no content.