Disturbing Link From Yahoo Answers

DUH, the white guys would win for sure. Everybody knows black guys hate the cold. Black people don't even consider the black guys in hockey really black.

Best Answer - Chosen by AskerDefence- Darian Hatcher, chris Pronger, darryl sydorForwards- Alexander Ovechkin, Mike Modano(in his Prime) teemu Selanne, Joe Thorton, jaromir Jagr, vincent LecalvalierGoalies- Martin Broduer, Dominic Hasek(in his prime was unstoppable) Eddie Belfour(in his prime) Now these guys are unstoppable.?? Hatcher and Sydor are the best team white could come up with? Not only that apparently team white is good enough to go with 2 less players..I want to see Serge's answer

Best Answer - Chosen by AskerDefence- Darian Hatcher, chris Pronger, darryl sydorForwards- Alexander Ovechkin, Mike Modano(in his Prime) teemu Selanne, Joe Thorton, jaromir Jagr, vincent LecalvalierGoalies- Martin Broduer, Dominic Hasek(in his prime was unstoppable) Eddie Belfour(in his prime) Now these guys are unstoppable.?? Hatcher and Sydor are the best team white could come up with? Not only that apparently team white is good enough to go with 2 less players..I want to see Serge's answer
This guy is a moron.....Hatcher and Sydor???Come on..Obvious he knows nothing about hockey...If you want i can make a list

This is the geniouses list...Example; All Black line-up defense- Bryce Salvador. Manny Maholtra.Sean Brown.Pierre guy used to play on Columbus.Fowards; Jerome Iginla. Mike Grier.Anson Carter. Georges Laraque. Donald Brashear. Peter Worrell. Jamal Mayers.Goalies; Kevin Weeks & Ray Emery, Emergencie Goalie Fred Brathwaite..Just wondering if this guy is seriouspic of sean brownbrown_s.jpg

Are Kyle Wellwood or Dustin Penner included on team white?
Actually Team Mustangs could play under team white and represent well....I would like someone that is African American to comment on this post.
Actually Team Mustangs could play under team white and represent well....I would like someone that is African American to comment on this post.
GL finding a black guy in the FCP hockey forum

I don't think it's racist at all. It's funny, but I was just talking about this while at the San Jose game with Josh and E-DOG. If black kids played hockey in the US as much as they did basketball or football, you would see an NHL that looks completely different than it is today.

I don't think it's racist at all. It's funny, but I was just talking about this while at the San Jose game with Josh and E-DOG. If black kids played hockey in the US as much as they did basketball or football, you would see an NHL that looks completely different than it is today.
Well the other night there was a sort of a milestone where the first Southern Californian born player scored a goal...Its not just black kids, but kids from non traditional US states like Detroit,Michigan,New York and Minnesota need to get involved.
I would like someone that is African American to comment on this post.
you guys are kidding right? pretty much every post in this thread is racist. but its alright, since i'm sure you all have a black friend or two.edit - the one with "Team White" (Ryan, Todd, Ian, etc) was pretty funny.

The most upsetting thing about that link was the fact that Derian Hatcher is now going to be considered one of the three best caucasian defensemen out there by any random person unfortunate enough to read that answer. Dragging parties are racist. The NAACP is racist. That Q&A is just dum. <grin>