1. 1. How many have you had

• Zero
    • One
    • 2 - 5
    • 6 - 10
    • 11 - 20
    • 21 - 50
    • Over 50

Mr. Mexico and I were just having a discussion in the virgin whore thread about sexual partners, and now I am curious. What is your number? How many?Poll is private so if you don't want to say or elaborate in your post no problem.(For purpose of the poll we are talking sexual intercourse, i guess for gay guys or Jadaki you can include the backdoor. Oral only does not count.)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a bunch of nerds on a poker forum have below average number of sexual partners. clutch the pearls in surprise.

goddamn right, man. because those times when its just the two of you, you know, and your laying on the couch, face to face, kissing each other ever so gently, and you've got the itunes playlist of phi

An Honest Answer to a Rhetorical Question:1) I am not physically attractive. I mean, I'm not ugly, and I'm probably not even unattractive, but I'm not good looking. I'm a solid 6.0/10. 2) I made a

While I didn't pull much ass in high school I made up for it when I went to college and got a job working the THE bar in a fairly small college town. It was a rare night that I went home alone. Dogdammit I miss those days.

10 exactly.But one girl i've had sex with probably close to 1000 times from 17-21. She's married now, LOL.

I can only imagine the confusion this poll is causing inside the army thread...."Is he counting public places?""I dunno.... I guess so""How bout bathrooms..... technically theyre private ya know""Nah, dont count them""Whatta bout a handjob from another members wife?""Was the husbands wife watching?""She was filming it""Put that down as two""Why two?""Notice how unsteady the film was""What about Vegas?""Anyone got a calculator?"

I noticed there was no option below zero..... :club:

I may be the only one who gets the awesomeness of this.
you are.21-50. I'm not sure anymore. I stopped counting after 20. mainly because I wanted to replace some of the old ones with new ones. it's probably about 22 I think. maybe 23.and after typing that, and realizing I haven't had sex in almost a year, I can only wonder: when the hell did I have sex? I never get laid, yet I seem to have had a lot of partners. peculiar.
One. Married to her for 11 years as of Jan 31st.
so going off the formula that you have to subtract 3 from every guy's 'number', brvheart has really boned -2 chicks in his lifetime.
21-50. I'm not sure anymore. I stopped counting after 20. mainly because I wanted to replace some of the old ones with new ones. it's probably about 22 I think. maybe 23.
LOL, Almost exact ditto. I'm thinking 25ish.
so going off the formula that you have to subtract 3 from every guy's 'number', brvheart has really boned -2 chicks in his lifetime.
Do people actually do that though? Bump their number?

If your wife asks you this be careful, I got in big trouble."Honey, how many women have you slept with?""Hmm, let's see, my first was Janet, then Mary, Susie, then you, then Tammy, Ellen and....."I don't remember much after that.