I limped in MP with AsKsXxX. Table was passive and 80% of hands would be limped. Live game. I have ~350 behind, villian 1 has similar villian 2 also has similar.Flop is 10sQx6S. Villian one leads out from the SB for pot (there was a straddle) with a bet of 35$. He is tight, only bets when he has it, but is not a good player. Villian #2 is an old tight guy, but a winning, good player, calls from like UTG. Folds to me. Whats my play?

Since SB only bets when he has it, what do you think "it" is in this situation? A set? Big straight draw?You're not likely in great shape here with the NFD+GSD, in part because your J outs might not be live (I'm assuming your xx cards are useless). Since you do have position I'd probably call and see what the turn brings. You're a big dog to a set and a slight dog to something like QJT9.

bleh yea a call was definitely the correct play in hindsight. A combination of inexperience in the game, frustration that I had no flopped anything in 2 hours, etc lead me to re potting. Villian 1 had QQ and obv called, villian overcalled with 9jjK with 2 spades, basically hogging all my outs.I was still live to like 9 outs so its not awful since all of us got it in, but still not pretty.

I limped in MP with AsKsXxX.
Fold preflop. Your AsKs combo sucks cause no one can make the 2nd Nut Flush. Also the XX in your hand is important and leaving it out of the hand discussion indicates that it is trash.
Fold preflop. Your AsKs combo sucks cause no one can make the 2nd Nut Flush. Also the XX in your hand is important and leaving it out of the hand discussion indicates that it is trash.
you would be correct on both accounts sir.
I don't really think this is such a big deal, but I might play a different style then the OP.
I don't really think this is such a big deal, but I might play a different style then the OP.
i concur. i don't go looking to make nut flushes hoping to get paid off with second nut flushes. i look at them as tools to add to my equity so i can shovel as many chips in the pot as i can. i'm not exactly sure of the stack sizes. does the call from the second guy make the pot big enough where we can just shove it in? if you're like 40% at worst how much fold equity do you really need?

Yeah but if the xx are really garbage cards, he's basically playing 2 cards in a 4-card game. There is no reason to start yourself off at such a disadvantage at the beginning of the hand.