***official New York Yankees Thread***

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good first outing for your new 239147297 million dollar signing. Lots more games like this plz!

I don't think the Yankee offense will be good enough to finish ahead of the Rays or BoSox. It's a good offense, but not a great one...and I think whoever wins the division has to have great pitching and offense this year.

The Yankees are over rated and over hyped by ESPN again. I'm shocked.

The Yankees are the gold standard for everything that's wrong with baseball.
You're a Pirates fan....enough saidYanks finally looked like they should today! I don't remember ever seeing Burnett actually pitch, but his curve is nasty!We need to win 2-3 from KC this weekend

I can't decide if that game was awesomer or "just nearly as awesome" as the ass kicking on their opening day in the new stadium. Either way, that was pretty awesome. The Bronx cheer has been in full swing.

lol....22 runs..just awesome
and today's starting the same weeeeeeeeeee. Can't wait for the Jay's to play there.

good god, Carl Pavano is throwing a gem AGAINST the Yankees. My wife is a huge Yankees fan.....I keep switching between the Marlins game and the Yankees game and laughing at her. Good times.Carl Pavano!

good god, Carl Pavano is throwing a gem AGAINST the Yankees. My wife is a huge Yankees fan.....I keep switching between the Marlins game and the Yankees game and laughing at her. Good times.Carl Pavano!
LOST!and i agree..yesterday, well, saturday, was ****ing UGLY!!! i was the first 2 innings then had to go to work, thank god!

Ok Chrozzo and I decided on a bet Jays vs Yankee's. total wins vs each other for the sersis Jays VS at homeTue May 12 NY Yankees 7:07 Wed May 13 NY Yankees 7:07 Thur May 14 NY Yankees 7:07 Jays awayFri July 3 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Sat July 4 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Sun July 5 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Mon July 6 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Jays at homeTue Aug 4 NY Yankees 7:07 Wed Aug 5 NY Yankees 7:07 Jays away Mon Aug 10 @ NY Yankees 7:05 Tue Aug 11 @ NY Yankees 7:05 Wed Aug 12 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Jays homeThur Sept 3 NY Yankees 7:07 Fri Sept 4 NY Yankees 7:07 Sat Sept 5 NY Yankees 1:07 Sun Sept 6 NY Yankees 1:07 Jays awayTue Sept 15 @ NY Yankees 7:05 Wed Sept 16 @ NY Yankees 7:05 The Loser is to buy the Winner a beer for every game Won over the sersis so it will be a good drunk for the winner. The bet to be settled at the end of the season when we get together most likely 2010 FCP meet up or at 2009's WPT NAPC Niagara Falls So I am In for this. Will post this on this thread and the Jays right Chrozzo

Ok Chrozzo and I decided on a bet Jays vs Yankee's. total wins vs each other for the sersis Jays VS at homeTue May 12 NY Yankees 7:07 Wed May 13 NY Yankees 7:07 Thur May 14 NY Yankees 7:07 Jays awayFri July 3 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Sat July 4 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Sun July 5 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Mon July 6 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Jays at homeTue Aug 4 NY Yankees 7:07 Wed Aug 5 NY Yankees 7:07 Jays away Mon Aug 10 @ NY Yankees 7:05 Tue Aug 11 @ NY Yankees 7:05 Wed Aug 12 @ NY Yankees 1:05 Jays homeThur Sept 3 NY Yankees 7:07 Fri Sept 4 NY Yankees 7:07 Sat Sept 5 NY Yankees 1:07 Sun Sept 6 NY Yankees 1:07 Jays awayTue Sept 15 @ NY Yankees 7:05 Wed Sept 16 @ NY Yankees 7:05 The Loser is to buy the Winner a beer for every game Won over the sersis so it will be a good drunk for the winner. The bet to be settled at the end of the season when we get together most likely 2010 FCP meet up or at 2009's WPT NAPC Niagara Falls So I am In for this. Will post this on this thread and the Jays right Chrozzo
IN.
  • 3 weeks later...
IN.
let our seris bet begin lolTuesday Games Chrozzo Halladay Vs AJ Bennet, Jay vs ex Jay Mentor vs studentgoing to be a good one. Most likely a sell out as well, the whole seris may be a packed house. Now I want to move my computer in the bedroom or living room instead of my office. Or move my Tv in here, Hey I do Have a cable hook up in here lol.

lets see how fast we silence Arod's batour bet begins my friend on Tuesdaylogo_torontobluejays.gif

game day bring it on weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

O yeah! Has anyone made it out to the stadium? If not here are some views I got from the 2 games I've gone to.
I'm going to the game on Saturday. Really excited.
I'm going to the game on Saturday. Really excited.
Nice, I'm going Friday and Monday haha