Poker Forums--the Niche

i'm trying to figure out what the place of fullcontactpoker.com is. before daniel tried to make a brazillion dollars from the site this was a great forum. in my view, the site has suffered ever since the poker room opened. if i'm looking for poker advice, i will go to 2+2 forums and other strategy forums; if i want an open poker forum where people can speak their mind, i will go to neverwinpoker.com and the like.what do you think? what is the place of fcp?the reason i bring this up is that the last several threads i have made and posts i have made have been deleted, and i really cannot participate in this forum anymore. i could understand if the rationale were "gman, you are distrupting serious poker discussions" but in fact general is a huggggge yawn, and that's why my threads get 1000 hits within an hour with regular consistency. what do you guys think? btw, the irony is that this thread will probably be locked and deleted as soon as its posted. from what i've heard, as soon as people started saying that i was more important to the forum than daniel he decided to put the muzzle on me.