6 Handed .25/.25 GameHero is TAG, has taken some ferocious beats all night. $20, BB.Villain is loose passive donkathon. He likes to get in pots with me, I don't really know why. $20, UTG+1.Hero is dealt 6 :icon_dance: 4 :club: in BB.UTG Folds, Villain minraises, CO calls, Button and SB fold, I call (my rationale for this is that this kid is a megadonk, If I flop pretty much anything at all, I know I can win a big pot. Plus he minraises pretty much every hand, so his raise is meaningless).Pot: $1.75Flop: 2 :D 3 :icon_dance: 5 :spade:I check, Villain bets $1, CO calls, I raise to $4.75, Villain calls, CO folds.Pot: $12.25Turn: 2 :D 3 :icon_dance: 5 :D , J :diamond:I bet $7.75, Villain ponders for a little bit and calls.NO SPADE, NO SPADE, C'MON BRICK.Pot: $27.75River: 2 :) 3 :icon_dance: 5 :) , J :D , 9 :)*Sigh* ?We're going to be getting 4.96:1 if he shoves, do we check/call? Do we just put him all-in? Can you imagine him having much else at this phase? Ugh.

As everyone else has said, if you bet $9-$10 on the turn this river decision is a simple shove.As played I just shove anyway.
I'm really just curious about what I should do on the river. Do we just open shove? I mean, he's not going to a fold a flush, but if we c/c do we induce a bluff or a hand that we beat to bet? If we shove, I'm not sure I see him calling with two pair (not meaning he won't though, since I've seen this guy do some utterly wild shit like calling me when I make a 4 street bluff all the way down with 44 on a K Q J 5 7 board). Do you advocate a shove because we miss value if he would have called us with a set or two pair, but he'd check it down on the river if we check?Also why should we be betting more on the turn? I'm pricing him off of every draw on earth, is it just because he's calling 9-10 if he is calling 7.75? I'm not positive he would. Sometimes this guy shows a nitty side when someone bets "big." I really didn't want to lose my customer when I finally made a hand.
If we shove, I'm not sure I see him calling with two pairI've seen this guy call me when I make a 4 street bluff all the way down with 44 on a K Q J 5 7 board
This is a contradiction.If you check he's rarely bluffing 1/4 pot with a weak hand.He is easily more likely to call with worse than to bluff with worse.
This is a contradiction.If you check he's rarely bluffing 1/4 pot with a weak hand.He is easily more likely to call with worse than to bluff with worse.
The villain is just uber hard to figure out, because sometimes he makes massively retarded hero calls, and sometimes he makes massively retarded hero folds (pocket aces preflop, for example). I swear to god I play so much better against people that know what they are doing than people that play like shit.

I call support. your turn card changed after the river fell. seems like rigaments!!about the hand tho, I bet the river here 100% of the time. If i have no idea if villain has a flush or not, I just bite my lip and wish.

I'm really just curious about what I should do on the river. Do we just open shove? I mean, he's not going to a fold a flush, but if we c/c do we induce a bluff or a hand that we beat to bet? If we shove, I'm not sure I see him calling with two pair (not meaning he won't though, since I've seen this guy do some utterly wild shit like calling me when I make a 4 street bluff all the way down with 44 on a K Q J 5 7 board). Do you advocate a shove because we miss value if he would have called us with a set or two pair, but he'd check it down on the river if we check?Also why should we be betting more on the turn? I'm pricing him off of every draw on earth, is it just because he's calling 9-10 if he is calling 7.75? I'm not positive he would. Sometimes this guy shows a nitty side when someone bets "big." I really didn't want to lose my customer when I finally made a hand.
Looking at the streets in isolation is very difficult to do. He might not even be there for a little bit bigger bet (he did ponder). But even if he is, you are then pot committed and you're getting all your chips in the middle. Push!Wondering what that real turn card is and how it changed????
I call support. your turn card changed after the river fell. seems like rigaments!!about the hand tho, I bet the river here 100% of the time. If i have no idea if villain has a flush or not, I just bite my lip and wish.
I don't like your light turn bet. Get the chips flowing into the pot. Turn and turn don't agree in your post.
Looking at the streets in isolation is very difficult to do. He might not even be there for a little bit bigger bet (he did ponder). But even if he is, you are then pot committed and you're getting all your chips in the middle. Push!Wondering what that real turn card is and how it changed????
I couldn't really remember what the card was, but it was an utter brick, so it doesn't much matter. Let's just say it was the Jack.And anyway, I did shove, I just felt maybe that I was tilting after thinking I got sucked out on for the 15th time in one night. The villain called and mucked. I dunno!

I dont mind the turn bet that much. If he is calling the turn with just a fd then he is making a mistake even if we go broke on every river card. However I would bet a little bit more just because he might have a bigger draw, most players would have normally pushed the flop with it though, and he would probably call a bigger turn bet with most of his range that would also call a 7.75 turn bet.