who on the board actually plays hockey; and what kind of hockey to you play ice/inline?I play mostly inline, been playing for about 5 years now. Usually in the Summer I will find a ice league to play in just to beat the heat. The inline arena I play in has no AC so its a bitch in the summertime.What posistions? Inline I'm a forward. In Ice a center.

Guest XXEddie

mainly inline during spring and fall, which reminds me I need to sign upusually im either center or left wing. I like to play defense but I dont play it a lot because eventually if I mget the puck, Ill attack the net...which leaves no defenders

I also play in a beer league. You're right, some of the guys do think they are playing for a contract. The best part is that the rink I play at has a built-in grill outside, so we usually have a cook out after the game. Makes for a great Saturday night.

I play and coach. Currently, I play in an adult league with pretty good competition. Avg age in the league is probably 25-26 (I'm 25). I play wing (pref LW), but also play D when needed.Played HS and Travel (Midget AA) growing up. Then, played club ice and roller hockey in college for Purdue. ACHA D2 for Purdue from 1998-2001 and roller in the CRHL D1 from 2001-2003.Also, assistant coach a local HS team and coached Pitt's roller hockey team this past season.PS. WE GOT CROSBY!!! :club::D:D

i used to play, started off highschool, moved up to junior A in british columbia, from there went to the WHL for 2 years until i busted my knee... now i coach 12 and 13 year olds... in hockey and poker, lol.