Hunks Of The Chateau De Sexe

Due to popular demand, the Chateau De Sexe is proud to offer this limited edition pin-up calendar. Suitable for the home or office, this high quality product is the perfect gift for your loved ones or even as a special treat for yourself. And since only 1,000 of these special calendars are being produced, the Hunks of the Chateau De Sexe 2007 Calendar is sure to go up in value!

Right now, this daily reminder of your favorite e-friends can be yours for the low, low price of $19.99!

Simply pm dna to place your order. Tell him JoeyJoJo sent you and receive 5 free PACT points! Each order comes with a certificate of authenticity and unique identification number of 1 to 1,000, so you know you have received an exclusive collectible.

Act fast as this cherished piece of FCP memorabilia will soon be gone forever.

januarymm0.jpgfebruaryww3.jpgmarchqo1.jpgaprilut8.jpgmaycx1.jpgjuneur1.jpgjulymm2.jpgaugustjo4.jpgseptembercr2.jpgoctobermw5.jpgnovemberqg3.jpgdecemberye5.jpg

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love June's dislikes.And I finally see what Ron Mexico looks like. Now when I make sexual advance towards him in the Sickie thread I will actually be hoping he takes me up on them.

what, no forgotten month of Ouchuary?
Just because you've maybe made one or two posts way back in the beginning of the thread doesn't mean you should be on the calendar. When's the last time you posted, July?Great job, joey.
Just because you've maybe made one or two posts way back in the beginning of the thread doesn't mean you should be on the calendar. When's the last time you posted, July?Great job, joey.
Couldn't help but notice there was no Speedzember either, eh?

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!I'll need 20.Can I request an edition 2 that includes those who didnt' make the first cut like Speedz, gobears, and SBriand? Perhaps you could make Volume 1 and Volume 2 for 2007 since I just simply cannot wait until 2008 for volume 2?Will this item be available for purchase with only PACT points or can we use RedBucket points too?I am totally repapering my bathroom with this.

Very nice. Sadly, my head isn't big enough as it is but you had to take the closeup of me. Great. At least I'm in a picture with a cutie. And I was drunk. And suited up.Very good work JosephI have no doubt Joey searched for the only speedz pic posted but came up empty. Shoulda just used a stock photo from a New York deli.

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!I'll need 20.Can I request an edition 2 that includes those who didnt' make the first cut like Speedz, gobears, and SBriand? Perhaps you could make Volume 1 and Volume 2 for 2007 since I just simply cannot wait until 2008 for volume 2?Will this item be available for purchase with only PACT points or can we use RedBucket points too?I am totally repapering my bathroom with this.
Hi renaedawn,Both PACT and RedBucket points may be used for purchasing this fine product from the Chateau store.Mr. JoeyJoJo is one wicket smart member and we're proud to have him on the team. I would also suggest the Beans Signature toilet paper as an addition to the bathroom decor.Thanks,

I'm not sure if anyone can answer this or not, but is there a calender available of say...just Strategy or C-Dub for all 12 months. Thats a product I'd be interested in. I really like the collar popper.Also, is a 16 month calender in the works with other "respected" posters?Maybe a speedz, a RandyReed, Zach (beans' handsome son) addition?Sincerly, Just Curious

I'm not sure if anyone can answer this or not, but is there a calender available of say...just Strategy or C-Dub for all 12 months. Thats a product I'd be interested in. I really like the collar popper.Also, is a 16 month calender in the works with other "respected" posters?Maybe a speedz, a RandyReed, Zach (beans' handsome son) addition?Sincerly, Just Curious
JSHamm in the 16 month version too. And Dustin. And that guy we always forget....what's his name? BooBoo? Owie? Something like that. Might need more than 16 months like I said.
Hi Ron Mexico,Several new items featuring the "studs" from CdS are coming on the way. Please be aware that in order to be placed on the "maleing" list, you will have to set up a real money account and start playing on the site.You will know when you have enough "points" when the red bucket if full of the....ummm.. "end result" of all the playing.Thanks,ChateauDeSexeINFO2