Might have lost value here on the pre 2nd draw post 1st draw lead out...feral_cow_icon.gifv1.08once a cow has a taste for violence, it reverts. it becomes feral.PokerStars Limit Triple Draw $0.10/$0.20 - 2 playersBB Hero: $2.93 Button Shakeria: $2.52 Dealing Hands: ($0.15) :5c: :club:: :3h: :4h: :ts: (2 players)Shakeria calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, Shakeria calls $0.10First Draw: ($0.40) (2 players)Hero stands, Shakeria discards 2, Kh.gifTh.gifJh.gifQh.gifAh.gifHero bets $0.10, Shakeria foldsHero collected $0.38(Rake: $0.02)

what is the question, he had nothing, you bet like you should, pot was giving him 5:1 and he folded! I mean you cant do anything about that. You could i guess let him get a free draw but I mean if he is half way decent he will notice you are not taking any cards so giving him one more draw doesn't help his hand that much if he wasn't going to at least call when given 5:1. I mean tough, wish he had a hand!

Might have lost value here on the pre 2nd draw post 1st draw lead out...feral_cow_icon.gifv1.08once a cow has a taste for violence, it reverts. it becomes feral.PokerStars Limit Triple Draw $0.10/$0.20 - 2 playersBB Hero: $2.93 Button Shakeria: $2.52 Dealing Hands: ($0.15) :5c: :club:: :3h: :4h: :ts: (2 players)Shakeria calls $0.05, Hero raises to $0.20, Shakeria calls $0.10First Draw: ($0.40) (2 players)Hero stands, Shakeria discards 2, Kh.gifTh.gifJh.gifQh.gifAh.gifHero bets $0.10, Shakeria foldsHero collected $0.38(Rake: $0.02)
heh, I love it. Play some .25/.50 w/ me, donk (I'm just trying to intimidate you, shhhhh)
what is the question, he had nothing, you bet like you should, pot was giving him 5:1 and he folded! I mean you cant do anything about that. You could i guess let him get a free draw but I mean if he is half way decent he will notice you are not taking any cards so giving him one more draw doesn't help his hand that much if he wasn't going to at least call when given 5:1. I mean tough, wish he had a hand!
ooooooor, he's posting satirically about the 1/2,598,960 chance of getting dealt a Royal Flush in 5 cards out the gate.Clearly you gotta draw 3 here. Remember, this is a situation that you need to zag. this way villain doesn't know how above the rim you are, because not just anybody can throw away a made royal.
ooooooor, he's posting satirically about the 1/2,598,960 chance of getting dealt a Royal Flush in 5 cards out the gate.Clearly you gotta fold 3 here. Remember, this is a situation that you need to zag. this way villain doesn't know how above the rim you are, because not just anybody can throw away a made royal.
:club: ha i see your point!
heh, I love it. Play some .25/.50 w/ me, donk (I'm just trying to intimidate you, shhhhh)
I will look for you the few times I am online..is it wsox8 on Pstars?
2-7 Triple draw....
ooooooor, he's posting satirically about the 1/2,598,960 chance of getting dealt a Royal Flush in 5 cards out the gate.Clearly you gotta draw 3 here. Remember, this is a situation that you need to zag. this way villain doesn't know how above the rim you are, because not just anybody can throw away a made royal.
Anyone who breaks a RF in triple draw does not deserve to be allowed to play poker ever again.This hand is required to play through to the end, capping every street.
do they spread td high now? or is this a joke that went right over my head?
I have never heard of high triple draw.And this was clearly 2-7So you might want to comb your hair
  • 4 weeks later...