Full Tilt Poker $0.50/$1 Limit Hold'em - 9 players -The Official Hand HistoryPre Flop: (1.5 SB) Hero is UTG with 9 Heart 9 DiamondHero calls, 1 fold, UTG+2 raises, 6 folds, Hero callsFlop: (5.5 SB) 6 Spade K Club 4 Spade (2 players)Hero checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero raises, UTG+2 callsTurn: (4.75 BB) 5 Club (2 players)Hero checks, UTG+2 bets, Hero callsRiver: (6.75 BB) 6 Heart (2 players)Hero checks, UTG+2 checks

I guess seems alright. He bet the turn to protect a hand against the flush draw so it tells me you are usually beat. I probably fold to a river bet but as played I think he shows up with AQ occasionally here...probably has 10+ or a K though.

turn is a bet fold or check fold imo

Wait? You open limped/called UTG, c/r a K46ss flop then check a 5x turn? Worst hand I've ever seen.Why don't you post your thoughts/reads on your hand if you want actual strat answers?

Wait? You open limped/called UTG, c/r a K46ss flop then check a 5x turn? Worst hand I've ever seen.Why don't you post your thoughts/reads on your hand if you want actual strat answers?
omg i missed that, 99 is def strong enough to open even in fullring!

This hand was played bad. First, raise UTG please. 99 waaaaaaaaay too strong to open limp (or fold). Often times making a mistake on one street will cause more mistakes on other streets and/or make it more difficult to play. This is one of them. As played, the flop check raise is fine. I'd probably just check/call the whole way as his raising range has a few kings in it. But ymmv. Why in the world did you check the turn? Were you going for the trifecta badge? A safe card came on the turn. BET!! Then bet the river. I hope you were planning on calling a river bet too.