someone plz shoot vince van patten

Guest Anonymous

Vince is doing a fine job. How about the most overrated player in poker Phil Ivey? This guy sucks. How did he ever make it to the final table?

what a horrible all in by ivey!! he should have just called with habib and eliminate the dutch dudehe is still a great player tho
i thought it was a great move, assuming he had habib pegged on not that strong of a hand and likely to be pushed out, which he was. phil was getting a little short-stacked and was getting more than 3:1 with AJ. was just was unlucky other dude had a big pair. it was a great move if you don't care about anywhere but first, which is phil.
what a horrible all in by ivey!! he should have just called with habib and eliminate the dutch dudehe is still a great player tho
Ivey was concerned with winning the tourament not moving up a spot. All Ivey wants is first.
anyone else even more annoyed than usual by commentary tonight? tempted to turn volume down.
I haven't listened to the commentary in months; I usually keep it on mute. It's far more enjoyable when you don't have to hear Vince call everyone by their nicknames every two seconds.

Has anyone ever thought this... to quote Mike Sexton... "Well if your hand beats me, good luck to you friend!". Seriously thats about the last thing iam thinking if the other guy has me beat.

Has anyone ever thought this... to quote Mike Sexton... "Well if your hand beats me, good luck to you friend!". Seriously thats about the last thing iam thinking if the other guy has me beat.
Maybe I'm stating the obvious, but i'm fairly sure it's a "tv" way of saying "**** you buddy" I think VVP sucks, but that show would probably die w/o Mike.
Oh and BTW I think the "if there is another suck out I eat this paper" quote was the most random thing Ive heard in my life..
which I wish he would of followed up on but didn't.
He actually did eat the paper. Don't know if it made it into the final cut of the show, though.
Oh and BTW I think the "if there is another suck out I eat this paper" quote was the most random thing Ive heard in my life..
which I wish he would of followed up on but didn't.
He actually did eat the paper. Don't know if it made it into the final cut of the show, though.
yeah it did make it ..it was wierd