t-high flush, how aggressive? (lhe)

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: econ_tim is BB with [8s], [Ts]. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls, 4 folds, econ_tim calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (12 SB) [7s], [5h], [Js] (6 players)SB checks, econ_tim bets, MP1 folds, SB calls, econ_tim calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (13.50 BB) [2s] (5 players)SB checks, econ_tim bets, econ_tim calls.River: (21.50 BB) [4d] (2 players)econ_tim checks, UTG bets, econ_tim calls.Final Pot: 23.50 BBDidn't have a great read on villain. Seemed loose and not overly aggressive.I'll post results after discussion.

Looks okay to me, although given the crap I caught w/a suited Ace call against an EP raiser, you might catch some for calling w/10-8.I think you could have gone ahead and bet the river, since your villain limped in PF, but check/calling is better. At Party I'd expect a raise from KQs, KJs or AJs. He raise/called on the flop, so AXsuited is possible.

would the flop be better for to check / call or check/raise depending on how many palyers were in for 1 or 2 bets ?I'm just thinking by leading out, you ran a risk of playing against one or two players if someone popped it. It worked out great, though.Or with your gut shot + flush draw..were you ok to play multi-way or 2-3 way ?I think you can lead/call the river.UTG doesn't appear to be on a flush, given he raised the flop (or is that a dumb logic? I'd just think he would want to keep more players in if he had a flush draw better than 10 high...and likely not trying the "free card play")So , I have another question: if UTG had say A4s, is raisng the flop good? to maybe open up his Ace outs, even if it reduces the field for paying off his flush? This goes to a question Aseem posted for all. So maybe I should not assume UTG wasn't on a higher flush.

PF, given the overlay with 5 villains, the call is fine.I don't like betting out on the flop. A gutshot and 5th best flush draw isn't all that hot and I think your equity edge isn't big enough where an OOP bet is the right option... I could be wrong there, but I would really prefer a check/call.Aside from that it looks fine. UTG seemed to really like that flush card too, and it's definitely possible he has you beat... I play the turn the same way, and river I'll pay him off if he's got K-J sooted or something like that.

The only thing I didn't like was the turn 3 bet, when he raised despite the flush draw coming out and facing another possible 3 bet from UTG+2, I think calling and check/calling the river are fine. You only have the 4th nut flush... I don't think the guy flopped a set or he probably would have capped the flop.

All right. Hand discussed.For those of you considering folding preflop, you should realize we're getting great odds for a hand that plays well in multi-way pots.This is a great flop for us and I can bet because I don't really mind getting raised. It was unlucky for the person to my immediate left to raise me, but most of the time that won't happen. With 12 outs, I have a big equity edge even if there are only two callers.Now for the result. Villain had As 7h. Wish I had a better read on him. He got upset and left the table after this hand.

I think I play it the exact same way. Not 3-betting would be derelict on the turn.He let you know he was strong, so check/calling is just fine here. I don't like leading the river, because while he might cap the turn with a set or As Jx or AsAx, he's not going to raise the river with anything but a flush, at least most of the time. Did he have AsAx??Ice