• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some new familiar actors on the show. The guy from Prison Break and the naked 16 year old from Californication. I'm glad Claire's roommate died, she might have been the most annoying character in the history of television.

Some new familiar actors on the show. The guy from Prison Break and the naked 16 year old from Californication. I'm glad Claire's roommate died, she might have been the most annoying character in the history of television.
And Darth Maul.Mostly boring episode. The carnies might be interesting. Sylar is still the best character.Wait, naked 16 year old?
Wait, naked 16 year old?
Claire's new friend in college (The brunette) has a pretty famous nude scene in the first season of Californication where she sleeps with the main character while being only 16, and gives him a black eye during sex by punching him in the face during orgasm.

I feel like I should have rewatched the previous season. I just felt so damn lost.Hope the Haitian is in more episodes. thank god that chick jumped out the window. Now we just need gretchen to do the same.

I thought it was pretty decent. I kinda like the storylines they're putting together for a change.
Agreed totally. I loved teabag in Prison break, he plays the manipulative bad guy so well. Should be a good fit for him on this show as well.
Now that's a ringing endorsement. They should consider putting that on the season 4 (3?) DVD...
Maybe I should apply to do some testimonials for any commercials for the season DVD.I guess it's because I've watched every episode, that no matter how bad it gets, I can't stop watching.

I liked this last episode a lot (except the whole Claire storyline (although I was slightly amused at the bulimic chick not realizing what she was getting herself into by all her not so subtle hinting (except that it didn't result in the Haitian))).Anyway, the carnie guy is intriguing and I usually like Peter's storylines, so hopefully that will be the main focus of the year. I liked Sylar/Parkman because Sylar is awesome, but I'm not really sure what's going on there. I'm going to need Sylar to be Sylar away from Parkman because Parkman sucks ass.Deaf chick was interesting, but how does seeing sounds allow you to play like that anyway?

2nd episode was stronger than the first one. T-bag is an interesting character and the compass thing/ink plot line has some hope. Sylar can obviously mess with Parkman but he can't have Parkman die obviously (good reason why he pointed out that the druggie was going to shot thru the door) so they have a nice "partnership"Claire storyline is boring except for the fact that they're showing a lot of skin and perhaps leading into some lesbian relationship with the Duchovny slapper.

2nd episode was stronger than the first one. T-bag is an interesting character and the compass thing/ink plot line has some hope. Sylar can obviously mess with Parkman but he can't have Parkman die obviously (good reason why he pointed out that the druggie was going to shot thru the door) so they have a nice "partnership"Claire storyline is boring except for the fact that they're showing a lot of skin and perhaps leading into some lesbian relationship with the Duchovny slapper.
Didn't Jada or someone else here post something about a Claire girl on girl kiss this season?On another note, what's the over/under on the number of episodes we all keep calling the tattoo guy, T-bag? I'll set the line at 3.5
Amen on all of this......
Blech, so boring. I lost interest last season and clearly for good reason. I'd say it's jumped the shark, but I can't pinpoint when the jump took place.
Midway through the first season.
  • 3 weeks later...