Most Frustrating Thing In Poker

is when you get very playable hands after long stretch of being card dead. and every time someone else raises the blind so you have to fold once again
If you get a playable hand, why are you folding to a raise?
is when you get very playable hands after long stretch of being card dead. and every time someone else raises the blind so you have to fold once again
This is why I prefer no limit. Cause I can go all in, just like on TV.

Whenever I've been carddead for awhile and finally get a hand, I usually just shove to any action in front of me, regardless of how many blinds deep we are. Probably a leak?

Most frustrating thing in poker forums is when you get the opportunity to post in an interesting thread after long stretch of the forum being dead. and every time a thread comes up it is more useless and retarded than the thread before it so you have to fold or give an idiotic reply once again.
FYPyes, this is that idiotic reply
there are hands that are less playable than others?
10 J suited in late position (very playable) but when someone raises the blind... it doesnt look so goodor any suited connectors (lot of people will play them if the price is right)
10 J suited in late position (very playable) but when someone raises the blind... it doesnt look so goodor any suited connectors (lot of people will play them if the price is right)
Who's joke account is this? Just take credit for it up front please.DAM YOU VB

The most frustrating thing in poker:*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BBsRJReich [7c 4h]tedcutela: calls 30piolin47: folds baxxmax: folds Mighty-M-Gr: folds Bakp1337: calls 30Frenno99: calls 30BBsRJReich: calls 15zeus32002: checks *** FLOP *** [4c 4s Kc]BBsRJReich: checks zeus32002: checks tedcutela: checks Bakp1337: checks Frenno99: bets 2480 and is all-inBBsRJReich: calls 2048 and is all-inzeus32002: folds tedcutela: folds Bakp1337: folds Uncalled bet (432) returned to Frenno99*** TURN *** [4c 4s Kc] [Jc]*** RIVER *** [4c 4s Kc Jc] [2c]*** SHOW DOWN ***BBsRJReich: shows [7c 4h] (a flush, King high)Frenno99: shows [8s Tc] (a flush, King high - Ten higher)BBsRJReich said, "lolllll"Frenno99 collected 4246 from pot

The most frustrating thing in poker:*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to BBsRJReich [7c 4h]tedcutela: calls 30piolin47: folds baxxmax: folds Mighty-M-Gr: folds Bakp1337: calls 30Frenno99: calls 30BBsRJReich: calls 15zeus32002: checks *** FLOP *** [4c 4s Kc]BBsRJReich: checks zeus32002: checks tedcutela: checks Bakp1337: checks Frenno99: bets 2480 and is all-inBBsRJReich: calls 2048 and is all-inzeus32002: folds tedcutela: folds Bakp1337: folds Uncalled bet (432) returned to Frenno99*** TURN *** [4c 4s Kc] [Jc]*** RIVER *** [4c 4s Kc Jc] [2c]*** SHOW DOWN ***BBsRJReich: shows [7c 4h] (a flush, King high)Frenno99: shows [8s Tc] (a flush, King high - Ten higher)BBsRJReich said, "lolllll"Frenno99 collected 4246 from pot
Fold preflop(And bet flop)
I'm pretty bad, 'cause I'll call a raise in late position with JTs.
^^^^ what he said!I think that JTs is great to play in that position (late and after playing tight) because you can hit something big and get paid off or just use position to push someone off it.I <3 the rest of the posts too.
^^^^ what he said!I think that JTs is great to play in that position (late and after playing tight) because you can hit something big and get paid off or just use position to push someone off it.I <3 the rest of the posts too.
raise, and 2 callers before you act...and its no simple 3x bb, they are raises of 5-6x the bb
raise, and 2 callers before you act...and its no simple 3x bb, they are raises of 5-6x the bb
How are you not squeezing with a powerful hand such as Jack Ten suited with so much dead money in the middle? If they have aces, you're prob gonna suck out cuz aces never win!