2009 Wsop Event 34 - $1,500 No Limit Hold'em

Event 34 of the 2009 WSOP is another $1,500 No Limit Hold'em tournament and it begins at noon Vegas time today.There isn't a 5 PM Tournament today and I don't know if Daniel is going to play or take today off for a much needed day away from the tables.Good Luck to any FCPers who are playing today.Updates will be at Poker Newshttp://www.pokernews.com/wsop/2009/event-34

Yea Amazon Blue Table 8 seat 3 I thinkI'm the guy with scruffy brown hair, wearing glasses with a grey T Shirt on. Headed across in a few minutes. Phone is buggered so no updates from me.

gl fcpers

NNB is in my SHOWER!we'll be headed over in about 30 mins... Frank and Fluff in too i think?
Brag: He is in your showerBeat: You aren't with him
bleh shower sucked tbh, needs more power imobusted tourney first hand after first break :jh
^^ turned 21 todaynnb was at the pool houseHe won a home game tourney and busted me in it. I was so tilted he beat my :3h:ts with his :4h:club: that I didn't play today. :5c:qh
^^ turned 21 todaynnb was at the pool houseHe won a home game tourney and busted me in it. I was so tilted he beat my :3h:ts with his :4h:club: that I didn't play today. :5c:qh
i lost to doug huand its karma you lost to me because of the slowroll!
i lost to doug huand its karma you lost to me because of the slowroll!
!! I didn't have a pair and I had a feeling you were gonna beat me! :club::ts:4h

according to twitter looshle is at 11375K at dinner break and Mr Sparco was at 4000k 30 minutes before that

according to twitter looshle is at 11375K at dinner break and Mr Sparco was at 4000k 30 minutes before that
SPARCO WITH 4,000,000 CHIPS AT DINNER WOOO