Warning: Scammer Posing As Me

somebody has been going around w/ the SN "A thekevlar 2" trying to scam people on AIM. don't trust him obv. i think he's targeting pokerhaus people mostly but i thought i'd post here just to be safe, and also so i could brag about how someone is using my name.

somebody has been going around w/ the SN "A thekevlar 2" trying to scam people on AIM. don't trust him obv. i think he's targeting pokerhaus people mostly but i thought i'd post here just to be safe, and also so i could brag about how someone is using my name.
i'm confused, who do we send the money to, then?

Halo 3 > COD4, imo...I feel that there's a big divide in opinions on this one, basically no one is in the middle ground, it's HALO3 or COD4.Thx for the heads up for the forum, though.

I knew it wasn't you because he said he was going to use the money to buy Levis Jeans.Mark

Halo 3 > COD4, imo...I feel that there's a big divide in opinions on this one, basically no one is in the middle ground, it's HALO3 or COD4.Thx for the heads up for the forum, though.
There is no middle ground because it is not even close. CoD4 is leaps and bounds better than anything Halo can put out AINEC
There is no middle ground because it is not even close. CoD4 is leaps and bounds better than anything Halo can put out AINEC
Meh, I guess it's a difference in opinion on the game experience. I've played a good amount of both (only halo 3 recently) and it just never gets old.p.s. "Dig" by Incubus is a great song.
p.s. "Dig" by Incubus is a great song.
I concur, I wish you were here and the other one they did with a name that's like dig is awesome too. I'm gonna listen to them right now acctualy.
i didnt get one :club:
he must have been after first place mobnies. That's strange.
Meh, I guess it's a difference in opinion on the game experience. I've played a good amount of both (only halo 3 recently) and it just never gets old.p.s. "Dig" by Incubus is a great song.
This topic lacks the following:GTA4 >>>>>> COD4 > Halo 3
This topic lacks the following:GTA4 >>>>>> COD4 > Halo 3
yeah my roommate bought that, but he hasn't opened it yet. Is he insane or what!?!?! It's been like 2 weeks.