Staaaaakes...cleaning Out My Account

Oh, hey there...So I got 26,39$ left in my account, plus 11 T$ and I wanna get rid of it...why?Okay, background: So I've been trying to get this job-thing now for a looong time. It's kind of a specific system thingy we have over here in Germany. To sum it up it's pretty much half University, half training on job. If you take part in the program you study 3 months and work at a cooperating company the next 3 months...that's one semester...and after 6 of those I'm gonna have my bachelors degree in industrial engineering. And I will also have a company to work for for the next couple of...months, years, ...whatever. So the cool thing about it is, that instead of having to pay tuition, you're actually gonna be paid money for studying :club: The crazy thing about it is, that there's on average about 40-50 applicants on 1 spot...So, today after I've been applying too many times and having had a bunch of job interviews I finally got picked by a company which is just perfect...great reputation, great recent development and growth, and it's also just a couple of miles away from where I live...yay...So....since I'm pretty much feeling like the happiest guy on earth right now I felt like sharing something...even if it's not a lot :)The 11T$ I'd like to use myself to maybe try the sunday 100k one more time...so that still leaves 26,39$And that's where you stakees come in:I was thinking of1 sunday 100k stake2 5,50$ mtt or 9-45man sng stakes1 4,40$ 180man stake (1 cent is missing though.................:ts )You should have more than 100 posts and I should like you lolGive me a good reason to pick you(Idk...joke, great opr-stats, pictures of barely dressed women...whatever you think is good)All stakes are gonna be 50-50 no stakebackI'm probably gonna announce my picks tomorrow or on friday...so come get them

I'll take a stake to any tourney of your choosing. I've had stake threads in the past which is why I think Im deserving. Congrats on the job, I'm on the hunt right now.King_Tanner (Soquel)coming with hot women picturespr5db.jpgmichelle-cowley-sports-illustrated.jpgmarisa_miller_swim_bikini_5_big.jpg2609759550100625577HVXsAX_ph.jpgmarisa_miller_swim_bikini_3_big.jpg

se7enth_bok (crawfordsville)5.50 or 4.40 preferably but will take whichever if offeredquick joke... womens rightscongrats on the job sir

I'll take a stake to any tourney of your choosing. I've had stake threads in the past which is why I think Im deserving. Congrats on the job, I'm on the hunt right now.King_Tanner (Soquel)coming with hot women picturespr5db.jpgmichelle-cowley-sports-illustrated.jpgmarisa_miller_swim_bikini_5_big.jpg2609759550100625577HVXsAX_ph.jpgmarisa_miller_swim_bikini_3_big.jpg
that girl is not good looking fwiw.

A chinese guy goes to see the eye doctor. During the exam, the doctor says " I know why your having trouble." The chinese guy says "Why?" The doc says "You have a catarack.(spelling?) The chinese guy says "No, I have a rincoln continental." I dont have 100 posts but if you want to stake me anyways i will take anything =)Adesperado6 (Westlake)

A chinese guy goes to see the eye doctor. During the exam, the doctor says " I know why your having trouble." The chinese guy says "Why?" The doc says "You have a catarack.(spelling?) The chinese guy says "No, I have a rincoln continental." I dont have 100 posts but if you want to stake me anyways i will take anything =)Adesperado6 (Westlake)
Junior Soprano called...he wants his joke back.

I have been running pretty good in MTT but bad in cash games. Would love a stake.Built2Last Playing on PokerStars Rating: 92.05% Overall OPR Rank: 72,173 of 907,350 Rating: 92.35% PokerStars OPR Rank: 37,395 of 489,043 ITM Finishes 1st 0 3rd 0 1st ties 0 4-10th 2 2nd 1 Other 5 Last 120 days Prizes Profit ROI ABI AFS R/A ITM ITM Hold'em NL $999 $755 309% $9 1767 17% 6/35 17%

Who is the greatest female in history?Mrs. Pac Man..For 25 cents, she swallows until she dies..WHAT A GIRL!!just thought it was funny

Awesome brag sir, I graduate this year and I pretty much have no idea wtf I'm gonna do...I also have no idea wtf to even do with a degree in 'History and Sociology'I'll run in an mtt for you Stupidkid888 (Chelmsford) if you want.Also, this is hawt:youngins4.jpg

I apply for any of the stakes, scenester09 (Oviedo)Heard this joke this morning...There was Red Sox fan who was feeling pretty down on himself. For whenever saw a Yankee fan in their obnoxious pinstripe jerseys walking down the road, he would swerve and pretend to hit them. As the man is driving on he sees a Priest walking down the road. Feeling he should do something good, he stops next to the priest. "Where are you heading Father, can I give you a lift?" The priest replied, "I'm heading to the Mass two miles down the road." As they’re driving along the man sees a Yankee fan walking down the road, instinctively, he swerves to hit them. He knows he did not hit them, but still hears a loud THUMP. He says, "I'm sorry Father, I should not have tried to hit that Yankee fan." "That's ok," replied the priest, "I got him with the door."Congrats on the job!