Fashion Tip To Dn

As a very fashion aware man I couldn't help but notice that Daniel had his button down collar unbuttoned! That is a huge fashion mistake, button down collars should always be buttoned, regardless if you are wearing a tie or not. Unbuttoned it gives away a sloppy and juvenile impression. It's like wearing white tube socks to your dresspants, you just don't do it!Think of this as a fashion tip to all you guys who don't really care, just do it so you won't look sloppy.

As a very fashion aware man I couldn't help but notice that Daniel had his button down collar unbuttoned! That is a huge fashion mistake, button down collars should always be buttoned, regardless if you are wearing a tie or not. Unbuttoned it gives away a sloppy and juvenile impression. It's like wearing white tube socks to your dresspants, you just don't do it!Think of this as a fashion tip to all you guys who don't really care, just do it so you won't look sloppy.
Quite the metro, aren'tcha?

The tube socks with dress pants thing...What about flip flops? My wife says I look like a clown but I see it the same as wearing island wear shirts which are suppose to be untucked.

Sounds uncomfortable.
Don't wear a tie with a short sleeve dress shirt. Makes you look like you should be bagging groceries at a local store. Definitely a fashion mistake!
Homer Simpson pulls this off, though.
Don't wear a tie with a short sleeve dress shirt. Makes you look like you should be bagging groceries at a local store. Definitely a fashion mistake!
You could pull it of if you wore a nice pair of jeans and don't tie the tie too tight, if it hangs kinda loose it can look rather good. Daniel Johns of Silverchair certainly can pull it of.This is a terrible picture but you get what I mean: http://www.chairpage.com/news/album5/photos/demo_daniel1.jpg
Sounds uncomfortable.
I think you misunderstood. I'm not saying you should button up every button, but the buttons that are supposed to keep the collar in place. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
what to do.....not postwhat not to do......postok?
You could pull it of if you wore a nice pair of jeans and don't tie the tie too tight, if it hangs kinda loose it can look rather good. Daniel Johns of Silverchair certainly can pull it of.This is a terrible picture but you get what I mean: http://www.chairpage.com/news/album5/photos/demo_daniel1.jpgI think you misunderstood. I'm not saying you should button up every button, but the buttons that are supposed to keep the collar in place. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
Sorry that's still a big no. Unless you are over 65 years old...do not attempt it.