Ghosts Of Elvis Vs. "oh You Call I Call"

The winning team was Ghosts of Elvis over oh you call I call. Winner for their team was sergetoront0 over pipes123. Time of match was 35 mins.Match summary:Match started off with Pipes123 starting off with early lead, then Serge has some disconnect problems, and that is when we had all our best hands ak, aq, jj twice. Anyway Serge got the chip lead when he flopped the flush, from there on, we were getting rags and he was doing a good job of bullying with his chip stack, and we had nothing to fire back with. Good job by ghosts of elvis, Oh you call, I call, will have to wait till next week to get that first "W" hopefully.

The winning team was Ghosts of Elvis over oh you call I call. Winner for their team was sergetoront0 over pipes123. Time of match was 35 mins.Match summary:Match started off with Pipes123 starting off with early lead, then Serge has some disconnect problems, and that is when we had all our best hands ak, aq, jj twice. Anyway Serge got the chip lead when he flopped the flush, from there on, we were getting rags and he was doing a good job of bullying with his chip stack, and we had nothing to fire back with. Good job by ghosts of elvis, Oh you call, I call, will have to wait till next week to get that first "W" hopefully.
My fault, winning team posts...I should read instructions better.Please disregard post