Nice Site, Idiots.

Hey ****stains...

Golly Gee whillikers, I'm euphoric to still be a member of this outstanding forum which is ripe with poker insight and support from my poker brothers.

I stumbled across this site as a fluke, and after reading some of the insightful, thought provoking threads which were so rich with support for its membership I just had to sign up praying you all accepted me as a member and welcomed me with open arms.

I was deeply touched by the sensitivity and understanding for my poker brethren. It made me so warm and fuzzy inside... I was compelled to launch my membership here in the hopes of contributing somehow to the essense of the FCP community.

Knowing that thread posted would be greeted by a volley of cuckolded whinings has really inspired me to contribute nothing.

Enough with the phony tongue in cheek intros...

It's pretty much common knowledge within the online poker community that FPC is a SEWER for degenerates. You people are sad, bitter, angry pieces of shit. Most of the well known players in the online (and offline) poker community consider the members here to be the slime of the poker population. You have nothing positive to offer....very little if ANY strategy is ever offered...and this depressing site is nothing more than a bevvy for gossip, insults and degradation for anyone stupid enough to think their contributions will be accepted....let alone considered or discussed with any measure of reason.

I have been lurked here on occasion over the last several months and to be quite honest when I close the (X) on the top right of my screen I feel like I just got raped in prison without a condom. This website is a DISGRACE for the poker community. You CONTRIBUTE absolutely nothing to the well being of poker in general.

The mass majority of the membership of this site are depressed, bitter pieces of shit who have nothing better to do than to exploit the insecurities and shortcomings of other 'members'. Case in point....I dont know this guy never met him never talked to him....never even had one conversation with him....but making fun on Napa being 'overweight'....this kind of verbal assault from vast majority of the membership here speaks volumes for the true character of you people.

Its really SAD that you people on this pathetic excuse for a POKER forum are so consumed with degrading others for their shortcomings.....making fun of physical differences or for a lack of integrity. (or at least how you percieve integrity to be)

There is a good reason why FCP is regarded as the bottom of the barrel for the online poker community. 90% (conservative estimate) of the people posting on this forum are bitter, angry losers who feel this need to berate others on a ****ing message forum to restore their own self esteem.

JJJ, Strat and Austin....all of you ****ing douchefags are a cancer in the poker community. This site of yours is no better than midgets****ingmonkeysuptheass.com

When you go to bed tonight I hope you all realize that you are spewing nothing but VILE into the poker community.

All your childish gossip, and all your shenanigans and escapades of banging cheap whores with an appetite for exploiting your rolls at Bellagio are going to go down in poker history as the biggest ****in joke in the history of undersexed poker geeks

Ron and McGee are by far the biggest ****in losers in the history of poker....Doyle is gonna be dead in a few years, but I ****in promise you that he is saving a place for you ****in scumbags in hell to shit on you for disgracing the essense of poker

• Like 1
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so much jelly we're gonna need a whole tray of biscuits.

lol amazing how you sorry ass fu*cks light up when I show up   ahem (Essay) whatever the fu*ck your name is....   you're a diseased fat bitch   FCP is a polluted cesspool   and you are a big p

you think you're dealing with some flunkie ?   hey a$shole, you haven't answered anything and haven't offered even a single shred of concrete evidence to back up your bullshit lies   oh and I got

read my post again for its content you ****ing losers. read it....absorb it...live it...because its the goddamn truth.

Scram is a piece of shit skinny ass jewbag.

Ron is a dumbass pussy whipped slave to some money grubbing whore

and Napa? what the **** has this guy accomplished other than jerking his meat in the shower

FCP is a collection of 100 or so 'regs' who revel in their own misery insulting and flaming anyone who dares to have an opinion jerking each other off

this forum makes any serious poker player sick to their stomach

• Like 1

hey ****stain....who the **** are you to talk you piece of shit noob faggot.....calling me out for only having (X) amount of posts ?.....you have 151...you expect me to jerk your sad little **** now ??? LMFAO jesus christ dude at least be the post whore douche like SA or brv or any of these other SA **** sucking FCP whores...you have no ground to stand on being the ****in noob whore you are. At least post something of substance you little ****in worm....you are a lurker douchestain end of story...LOL too funny how some dickshit like this ****in jerkweed is calling out a 'noob' with only 44 posts himself...hahahahaha omg I need to go jerk off to the rose vid now buwahahahahaha omg who has this asswipe Shake's addie so I can drive to his rental tonight and shit on his welcome mat....you ****in puke stain. Ill ****in beat your little pea brain into oblivion with my aluminum baseball bat before you have a 1/2 second to beg God for being a piece of shit your entire life....asswipe faggot noob ************...you eveb robbed the Xbox gif from a veteran you ****inb jerkweed faggot ....good luck with your next 50 posts you ****in faggot assweed

Good Morning!

hey Tilty you bottom feeding troll...you just ****ed up you little faggot

posting someones social security number on the net without their consent is a crime.

I am forwarding this thread on to the proper authorities

**** off and suck my dick you slant eyed jap wanna bee...you are pretending to be asian....dude suck my ****in fat **** you are 100 times the loser I ever hoped to be in my life....even if I really tried I could not possibly be as big of a loser as someone like yourself posing as an asiaon ****in slant eyed piece of shit and then turning around and bashing someone else for bashing them for being asian...LMAO

hey ****stain....newsflash

Ive been to Japan, Thailand, Taiwan, China and Korea....

and yea know what

I dont give a flying **** where you are from....you are a joke. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

the vast majority of you FCP ****stains cannot possibly compete with my advanced wit, insight and astute observations.....you can try, but for the most part you are destined to be the halfwit sucktards you are for life.

spare me with desperado one liners...they carry about as much weight as DN's embarassment of a represention of online poker players (let alone this toilet of a website) in the WSOP with his flashing 'donkey' keychains......He might as well have been sucking on Bill Frists ****...his antics were an embarassment to ALL serious poker players.

you FCP loyalists are flat out douchebags who thrive on negavity, gossip and degrading others who have enjoyed more success than you...thats the bottom line...I ****in DARE you to proclaim otherwise with even a shred of credibility

go ahead and serve up your not-so-clever responses complete with joke pics with no articulate rebutal whatsoever. Its pretty much what I (and every other casual lurker) expects from you miserable ****s

****ing faggot how about you suck a fart out of my ******* you ****** piece of ****** ****** ****** and man if you saw my wong you'd bow down and worship cuz its so big@!!Q#

I seen this forum for like 10 years now and its full of ****** ****** and all of you too.

address my original post you ****in flame tard jerkoffs.....for once stick to the topic instead of straying off into flamey flamey land with fat ****in scamtards like scram....jesus christ is it THAT hard ?

big d mc old man bobson whoever the hell you are, you are one creepy ass stalker.

might want to try logging off boris and nwp for maybe 2 hours a day so you can swallow some more hot cum you ****ing farm fed jack off

seriously the crew all agrees you are a loser

you are the worst kind of troll

stop creating new AIM names to message me on after I block your other names...I sent you a pretty strong message....you are basically a stalker who lives his shitty life vicariously through others. dude you are on nwp and boris like 24/7 seriously...i wake up to take a shit at random at 4 am and open my lappy and there you are....beiing terrible and scary and stalker-esque

get aids farm boy. you are not smart or interesting you are just weird and boring

i get so many IMs from peiople saying 'dude wtf is the deal with bigd'

no joke you are a ****ing loser holmes

tight life

• Like 1

cobson/bobson/mcgee/whatever your name is

I will humor you and respond since you get an erection with the notion of me even addressing you personally

I don't ****ing care who you are or what cornfield you are nursing for your deceased parents.

You are just some demented loser with a freakish infatuation with me.

I feel sorry for your shitty ass life living in corn country

stop begging aim chat-tards for me to unblock you

I don't want to know anything about you. I do not want to be your chat buddy or anything resembling a 'friend' because its painfully clear to pretty much everyone on these fragmented sites that you have some serious isolation issues.

Anyway, good luck living in ****face, Nebraska and surfing 15 message forums per hour you corn fed piece of shit. You didn't even earn your acreage. It was inherited, and now you spend your cozy life accomplishing nothing and stalking middle aged men

I'm sorry that you aren't that interesting or compelling on your own. How sad you chase others around on the interwebs you ****ing jackoff.

Let me know if you are in California soon....we can 'hook up' so I can hawk a fat green loogie in your face

• Like 1