$30/$60 LHE on Party (2 players at table)Hero dealt K :) K :club: on the button.Hero raises. Villian re-raises. Hero 3 bets. Villian Caps betting. Hero calls. (2BB)Flop is A :) J :D 9 :D Villian Checks. Hero Checks (2BB)Turn is K :heart:Villian Bets. Hero Bets. Villian Raises. Hero Re-Raises. Villian Caps betting. Hero Calls. (6BB)River is T :D Villian Bets. Hero Calls. (7BB)Ill post result after a response. Obviously had to jam preflop. On the flop, he checked after about a 5 second deliberation, so I put him on a check raise, so I checked behind him. On the turn was a good card for me, but it worried me when he capped on the turn. I had to put him on a range of hands between AA, AK or AQ. I didn't think AJ was likely for him to cap preflop, as his play had been quite TA until this point. He wasn't one to play marginal hands preflop for many bets. So I didn't think I was in the lead at this point. Obviously the worst card in the deck fell for me, the T :) , filling both the straight and the flush. He checks, and I go into the tank. I figure im about 50/50 to win this hand. I figure he most likely has 99 or AA or AK. So, based on that read, I called him. Did i make a mistake?