8/16 at the wynn

ive been there for 2 hours and have only showed one hand; KK. but i have played with the button before and she knows that im TAG.The button is a good looking women that ive played with before. She is a little loose preflop (cold calling and open limping a hair too much) but is generally good postflop.I get T :D ,9 :D in the BB.Folded to the Button who open raises, Sb folds, I call.flop is Q :D ,8 :club: ,5 :) (4.5sb)what is my plan of action?

i always like CRing blind steals, but here, I think there is a very good argument to bet out. I think that our pair outs are kinda good, and we have a bdoor flush and a gutshot, some solid draws HU. Or we could check call the flop, and look to raise almost any turn if you think she can fold to a turn CR

Or we could check call the flop, and look to raise almost any turn if you think she can fold to a turn CR
What do you guys think of this line:Check-call flopOn turn, C/R any J, T, 9, or any heart J or lower (if she 3-bets, cap with a J, otherwise call). If she frequently steals with light hands, maybe C/R any A or K (and fold to a 3-bet, unless the A or K is a heart). Otherwise, if the turn is a blank, check-call again.(I'm not sure about betting out on the flop, cause I imagine she only folds any J-high or worse that missed completely.)

I think against a steal attempt you should lead out on the flop to get some information. If she's loose preflop she could be playing with any two cards.If she just calls your bet, I'd re-evaluate on the turn, and possibly check/fold.If she raises, I'll probably just let it go. The pots too small for your gutshot and backdoor flush.

You guys know better than I do - so don't put any weight in my advice.I guess my thinking is that I don't want the lead on this hand, because I don't want to have to fold a hand where I may have ten good outs if I get raised on the turn. I'm not sure this flop is threatening enough to knock her off the best hand very often for 1 SB. Is it worth bloating the pot with what is almost certainly the worst hand at the moment? Bloating the pot makes it harder to win with a bluff or semibluff on the turn....

I bet/call the flop, and re-evaluate on the turn. If she simply calls the flop bet, I'm going to bet/fold the turn UI. If she raises the flop, I'm check/folding the turn UI. The above is a default line I use without very good reads. I don't like trying to get tricky and outplaying my opponent in such situations because I usually end up outplaying myself.I assume that by playing well on the flop, you mean she can be deceptive at times. In this case, I think it mostly comes down to how she plays, which you should have some information on since you've played with her before. If she auto-raises a bet on the flop, but backs off to a 3-bet without a hand, I'd be more inclined to 3-bet the flop. Knowing how she plays in these situations makes the hand much easier.

ive been there for 2 hours and have only showed one hand; KK. but i have played with the button before and she knows that im TAG.The button is a good looking women that ive played with before. She is a little loose preflop (cold calling and open limping a hair too much) but is generally good postflop.I get T :D ,9 :D  in the BB.Folded to the Button who open raises, Sb folds, I call.flop is Q :D ,8 :club: ,5 :) (4.5sb)what is my plan of action?
Ask her out?/kiddingWhy not bet out here, you're a tight player and you have a decent draw heads up

vade, i think im going to take your advice.also, i think check/raising is better because we find out where we are at better, we have more fold equity, metagame purposes, and the fact that we probably have close to 8-10 outs if we are called and behind makes me like getting aggressive.im still open for discussion.

vade, i think im going to take your advice.also, i think check/raising is better because we find out where we are at better, we have more fold equity, metagame purposes, and the fact that we probably have close to 8-10 outs if we are called and behind makes me like getting aggressive.im still open for discussion.
should also take his advice on asking her out, your new in town
Check-call on the flop,Check on the turn whether you hit or miss.If you hit, check-raise.If you miss, Check-fold,You might even get a check-check and see the river for free.
Against a button raiser? Are you kidding me? Im putting him on A-x maybe K-x and im check/raising this flop for sure. He he re-raises, Okay I call and check-call a heart on teh turn, and check/raise a straight card. Brick? I check / fold, but I'm not check / calling the whole way down here man.