Nothing special, just looking for this hand to be critiqued. Is dropping this hand at the river a really dumb idea even though it got capped on the turn with two other players doing the raising? Any and all advice is appreciated, as always.PokerStars 0.25/0.50 Hold'em (10 handed) converterPreflop: Hero is MP1 with [Kd], [Ad]. CO posts a blind of $0.25. UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, 1 fold, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.Flop: (13 SB) [4h], [Td], [Ah] (6 players)SB bets, MP2 calls, SB calls, UTG+1 calls.Turn: (10.50 BB) [Qd] (4 players)SB bets, SB calls, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls.River: (26.50 BB) [3c] (4 players)SB bets, UTG+1 folds, Hero folds, MP2 calls.Final Pot: 28.50 BB

it is hard to count our outs here. we need to assume we are behind on the turn. agreed?we have to fold.a heart jack or heart king could be killer.we dont have enough outs to call two cold back to us.
I'd have folded for 2 cold on the turn if I didn't pick up a flush draw when that queen hit.
it is hard to count our outs here. we need to assume we are behind on the turn. agreed?we have to fold.a heart jack or heart king could be killer.we dont have enough outs to call two cold back to us.
Getting 16.5:2 or 8.25:1. We have enough outs even if only the 9 diamonds are clean.
Getting 16.5:2 or 8.25:1. We have enough outs even if only the 9 diamonds are clean.
oh wowi totally missed the flush draw.retract everything i have said.
man now i KNOW ive been away a while.i totally missed the flush draw.use 2+2 format you donkey.anyway, raise the turn!
I can't see your avatar, but maybe there's something wrong on my end.Anyway, now that you're staked for 5/10, start posting 10 hands a day again. :club:
I raise the turn and fold if it's 2 back to me.
Why do you fold if it's 2 back to you? You have 11 uncounterfeitable outs to the stone nizzles (9 diamonds, Jc, Js)
for what it is worth i agree with TJ. depending on reads of course.
But why why why why why why why why why why why??If your kings are dirty and you're behind and the heart flush is alive, you've got 11 outs to the nuts...

Yeah, I'm raising the turn here. You still have TPTK, and the Q isn't a huge scarecard. I call whatever raises I have to face from there on out. On the river, I don't know. I probably would call the one extra bet, just because I probably will have the best hand 1/25 times.