R.I.P.That is sad, although somewhat expected as he was terminally ill. I'm actually about halfway through one of his books right now, it's excellent. He was a great person and will be missed.

He won't be RIP'ing.Since, if he's right, well then, he doesn't even know he's dead, and if he was wrong, well... you know. There might be some other options, but none that come quickly to mind.

hahaha hope he's having fun now BURNING IN HELL! along with 99.999999% of the rest of the population that has ever lived ever.

I think the amount of theist smug that's developed in the past 24 hours over Hitchens death is threatening the ozone layer.
I haven't personally seen anything, but that's because maybe like 15 of my facebook friends have ever heard of Hitchens. I absolutely believe what you're saying however, which is a little sad.
13 unforgettable Christopher Hitchens quotes
1. “It [Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize] would be like giving someone an Oscar in the hope that it would encourage them to make a decent motion picture.”6. “If you gave [Jerry] Falwell an enema he could be buried in a matchbox.”7. “The governor of Texas, who, when asked if the Bible should also be taught in Spanish, replied that ‘if English was good enough for Jesus, then it’s good enough for me’.”12. About Michael Moore: “Europeans think Americans are fat, vulgar, greedy, stupid, ambitious and ignorant and so on. And they’ve taken as their own, as their representative American, someone who actually embodies all of those qualities.”
I haven't personally seen anything, but that's because maybe like 15 of my facebook friends have ever heard of Hitchens. I absolutely believe what you're saying however, which is a little sad.
Some times you can't see the forest for the smug.
i'll bet you think that's really clever.
The last thing I feel a need to be is clever in an internet forum full of anonymous posters.But if it makes you feel better about yourself flaming another anonymous poster in your moms basement, then I guess itsall good.
But if it makes you feel better about yourself flaming another anonymous poster in your moms basement, then I guess itsall good.
for one, i'm not in my mom's basement anymore, i moved out after my promotion to shift manager at mcdonalds. so suck on that.second, you made a joke about me spending eternity in hell in the religion forum, so get off that high horse before you fall and hit your head.third, keep it sleazy. and i'm out.
The last thing I feel a need to be is clever in an internet forum full of anonymous posters.But if it makes you feel better about yourself flaming another anonymous poster in your moms basement, then I guess itsall good.
It's a good thing you feel no need to be clever because mom's basement insults certainly aren't.
He won't be RIP'ing.Since, if he's right, well then, he doesn't even know he's dead, and if he was wrong, well... you know. There might be some other options, but none that come quickly to mind.
Interesting conjecture. Is nothingness not peaceful?