Im looking to get rakeback on UB. Id play at FT but im not 21 yet. Does anyone know how I can get UB rake back?

Go through this Suited for rakeback then - I have Absolute and Pokershare rakeback through them and they are far and away the most userfriendly
Yep, good guys. Plus daily updates rule.
wait Full Tilt is really 18+ now? **** I might have to make an account there now so I can learn, chat and play with the pros!
Just make sure you sign up for the rakeback FIRST.No more backtracking once you have an account.Edit: Through me that is. (PM an email) Kthx! :club:

Let me re-iterate this again though..IF YOU WANT RAKEBACK....DONT MAKE AN ACCOUNT!!!Go through the Rakeback signup process. Cause you need to signup through a certain way to get rakeback on the account.So many people don't do this.

I actually signed up through pokersourceonline a year ago, and thus I was not able to get rakeback on my old account...so I found a clean computer and used a different email address to sign up through rakereduction. No problems so far

• 3 months later...

I just signed up for FT rakeback through rakeupdate. Does yor rakeback just build up on the rakeupdate website or on FT? Also curious if this does build up on the rakeupdate website- is the preferred way to cash this out into your fulltilt account or does it matter?

I just signed up for FT rakeback through rakeupdate. Does yor rakeback just build up on the rakeupdate website or on FT? Also curious if this does build up on the rakeupdate website- is the preferred way to cash this out into your fulltilt account or does it matter?
It builds up on the rakeupdate site - I've only cashed out thru FullTilt and it works with no problems
It builds up on the rakeupdate site - I've only cashed out thru FullTilt and it works with no problems
My account has not been updated for the past few days. How often do they update your account(assuming they just don't do updates on weekends?)
My account has not been updated for the past few days. How often do they update your account(assuming they just don't do updates on weekends?)
They sometimes get behind but not more than a few days. You can email support if you think that it's longer than normal.Also, they will leave messages on their site to inform their customers if certain sites are slow in updating
If you have an existing account with full tilt but have only played the freerolls, never deposited, can you still get rakeback?
probably. wait for one of the rakeback people to pop by.
If you have an existing account with full tilt but have only played the freerolls, never deposited, can you still get rakeback?
On rakeupdate, they just ended a short promotion where full tilt was allowing existing accounts to be moved to allow rakeback.If you want to try anyways, PM me your email address and I'll refer you. They might be able to accomodate you.