696 replies to this topic

#681 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:58 PM

View Postbrvheart, on 26 February 2018 - 07:40 PM, said:

Congrats Kansas. Of course, it's probably going to sting once Self is arrested and then NCAA vacates half of those season championships. But it's nice for a few weeks.

gonna suck for you when nothing happens and your school stays in the garbage (where it belongs).

View PostRon_Mexico, on 23 April 2014 - 04:48 PM, said:

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#682 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 12 March 2018 - 08:48 PM

Pablo picked Penn on ATH. Nervous?
"We are only wise in knowing that we know nothing"
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

"I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat,"
-Lebron James

#683 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 04:17 AM

not at all. that moron doesn't know anything about sports.

Now that i've had a few drinks, I'm ready to admilt that the reason I dont post more is suited.

I hate every fiber of his being. He's awful and everything he writes is wrong, coupled with being annoying. Its uncanny how awful he is. If he was around when this thread was thriving, he would have killed it. Thankfully, he wasnt.

Maybe in the real world, he's not so awful (evidence says otherwise) but here, he makes me want to fight. Nobody makes me want to fight. Its beyond weird. I almost feel bad, but I dont

#684 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:45 PM

Sounds nervous to me
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#685 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:34 AM

i'm not nervous, more annoyed that if they play bad and happened to lose Thursday, it doesn't say anything about the team other than they had a bad game, but i'll never hear the end of it from the jealous losers from programs who couldn't dream of being in the same league as KU.

#686 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 12:25 AM

View PostSuitedAces21, on 14 March 2018 - 05:34 AM, said:

i'm not nervous, more annoyed that if they play bad and happened to lose Thursday, it doesn't say anything about the team other than they had a bad game, but i'll never hear the end of it from the jealous losers from programs who couldn't dream of being in the same league as KU.

Oh no, it's much, much worse than than. You get to hear it from Pablo, about his correct 16 over 1 pick, until the end of time.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#687 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:47 AM

The very fact that Pablo picked it makes me confident it won’t happen.

#688 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 16 March 2018 - 04:35 AM

Like I said, fvck Pablo Bore A. Dude sucks at life.

#689 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 11:39 AM

once more unto the breach, dear friends...

#690 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 06:51 PM

How SWEET it is.

#691 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 04:28 PM

Posted Image

#692 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 08:29 PM

You beat Duke, therefore you have earned my love this year. Go with God, Jayhawks.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#693 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 10:22 AM

Posted Image

#694 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 09:29 AM

been waiting 6 long years for this.

#695 SuitedAces21

SuitedAces21

once and future king

• Members
  • 25,200 posts

Posted 31 March 2018 - 06:55 PM

Posted Image

#696 BigDMcGee

BigDMcGee

Forum Entitlist

• Members
  • 26,920 posts

Posted 01 April 2018 - 08:32 PM

Hey, you guys got just as far as Sister Jean. Not a damn thing to be ashamed of.
-Socrates

"Dust. Wind. Dude."
-Ted Theodore Logan

-Lebron James

#697 Essay21

Essay21

forum legend

• Members
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:26 AM

No shame, only the pain of a great loss.

Reply to this topic

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users