Jj Prodigy, Gbmantis,sooners,aperfectgent All Banned From Stars

Sick and good job by Stars even though they all probably have air cards and new accounts already.Bastards.Edit: Rumor has it that anyone he had associations with in the online poker world over the past 4-5 years is having their money seized and accounts closed. These were just some of his horses/accounts that they knew he was playing under.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I am missing something that is just related to Stealthmunk. JJ has been banned for years but still playing under multiple names it is assumed.

Unless I am missing something that is just related to Stealthmunk. JJ has been banned for years but still playing under multiple names it is assumed.
No, I think they also said Mantis, APG, Sooners etc all had their accounts shut down.Actually Sooners even posts on page 3 of the P5's thread saying that he got his account closed etc.
No, I think they also said Mantis, APG, Sooners etc all had their accounts shut down.Actually Sooners even posts on page 3 of the P5's thread saying that he got his account closed etc.
Yeah, just got to that. I just went to the 2+2 thread since I assumed any info P5's got would be from there. I'm curious how they figured out what accounts were JJ's since I assume he only uses air cards now.
Evening MTTc,Although I've done nothing but spewbox a couple tourneys a week since i developed my highstakes PLO addiction, I still am a donkamenter at heart, so I guess I'll make my goodbye post in MTTc. I would make my own thread but that would 110% get derailed and whatnot and rightfully so for all the trolling I do to others ! Plus, I don't want to look like Jurollo obv. I've met a lot of you guys in some of the live donkaments, and have a lot of fans for my wide variety of interesting posts! I will miss logging into stealthmunk everyday a lot as it was one of the most enjoyable activities in my life. (pathetic, ya i kno!)As many of you know, the infamous JJProdigy was my backer for a while, and due to my close affiliation with him, I've been banned from online poker sites. I'm sure infinite people will say, yes, kill another cheater! die! And I respect that! In my defense, I was a broke, homeless, 17 year old college dropout when I met Josh. He staked me/paid my rent/car insurance/sent me to Monaco. I don't support his cheating past, and he's assured me a couple times after the fact that he had stopped cheating (whether or not he has, is up for debate, but whatever.) However, I can't do anything but be loyal to him after what he did for me. He even stood with me after I drunkedly blew a 2k side tourney buyin he sent me in the pit in my first PCA 2 years ago. And...for those who would want to say I cheat...I'm sure any pokerstars/full tilt rep will come in and say...PokerStars will neither tolerate, nor condone the presence of barred playersin our games, and will not allow to play those who would conspire to keepsecret such a player's presence on PokerStars.Therefore, in accordance with our policy of barring not only those who cheatbut those who are closely associated with such cheaters, your PokerStarsaccount has been permanently closed.Kind of knew this day would come for a while. I wanted to hold out making this post in hopes maybe a stars appeal would work. However, figured eventually, a "where did stealthmunk/aperfectgent go?" post would pop up so figured I'd get it off my chest!Goodbye,stealthmunk
wat is air cards?i think this is an amazing step forward by stars. bravo!
Okay, so every time we talk about this Jesse and I confuse each other. It's wireless, but with a pseudo cell phone plugged into your computer (mine is a USB). So you aren't going through a router and its still wireless. Basically you could still use your laptop anywhere even without WiFi.
Okay, so every time we talk about this Jesse and I confuse each other. It's wireless, but with a pseudo cell phone plugged into your computer (mine is a USB). So you aren't going through a router and its still wireless. Basically you could still use your laptop anywhere even without WiFi.
like those "i'm bill whatshisface, and i just found the internet" commercials, right? never used them, but i'm guessing that they make it impossible for stars to ip ban someone, and that they normally are able to get names through isps to find out who is using a certain acct?
like those "i'm bill whatshisface, and i just found the internet" commercials, right? never used them, but i'm guessing that they make it impossible for stars to ip ban someone, and that they normally are able to get names through isps to find out who is using a certain acct?
Yeah, I am pretty sure he mentioned before when he "came clean" right before PCA and then got banned from PCA that he was using multiple air cards. Which is why I am curious how Stars discovered the accounts. The "Don't Taze Me" account was very suspicious from the beginning. I think Markysals was deep in the 2nd chance when Don't Taze Me started talking to people like he had a history with them, 3 betting the hell out of people when he only had a few tourneys under his belt, etc. I think there was even a big P5's thread started about him (maybe by Below?).

I would like more said info on said "air cards"...its something that bums off your phone's wireless?I can use it on road to play poker? Is it cheaper than one of those wireless thingys you just hook into your computer and pay like 60/month to use?

I would like more said info on said "air cards"...its something that bums off your phone's wireless?I can use it on road to play poker? Is it cheaper than one of those wireless thingys you just hook into your computer and pay like 60/month to use?
Guessing its what you call wireless thingys. Like I said, mine is a USB but its basically a cell phone modem and yes, its about $60 a month. And yes, you can use it anywhere to play poker that you could get cell phone reception.Edit: And its completely separate from the wireless through your router or any WiFi.
Yeah, I am pretty sure he mentioned before when he "came clean" right before PCA and then got banned from PCA that he was using multiple air cards. Which is why I am curious how Stars discovered the accounts. The "Don't Taze Me" account was very suspicious from the beginning. I think Markysals was deep in the 2nd chance when Don't Taze Me started talking to people like he had a history with them, 3 betting the hell out of people when he only had a few tourneys under his belt, etc. I think there was even a big P5's thread started about him (maybe by Below?).
to everyone who said in that other thread a while back that as long as you used one acct at a time, you didn't have much of an advantage when cheating, i'd like you to read this. twice.
just let the guy play.He's gonna play anyways and is at no advantage over anyone else, (outside of natural ability and sense for the game).
Just as I thought you were starting to turn the corner, you make a retarded post like this. Every word is nonsense.
Just as I thought you were starting to turn the corner, you make a retarded post like this. Every word is nonsense.

Air cards are like hooking into your cell phone companies internet and going out to sites from there.So for instance, when you log in from your home internet, you have a specific IP address that never changes, which can be seen by any site you access. So the poker sites know that even if you log into some random account, it is you, because it is coming from your house. (or at least, it is someone at your house)But with air cards, you are first connecting to say Verizon and using their internet (like being at their house) to connect to the internet. So it looks like you are coming from Verizon. So it isn't connected to you at all. It is basically a way of changing your IP address so that the poker sites can't tell it is you.(You could also request that your home internet provider change your IP address and if you have a good reason I believe they will)BTW, if you have a phone that can be used as a modem and a data plan for it (which is like $20 or so normally) you can plug that into your computer and use it as an air card for free :)Mark

These are not "jj accounts" they are just dudes coached/staked by JJprodigy. As far as I know, these are the only accounts closed (and I heard about this a few days ago, so I assume I would have heard/got names of actual JJ accounts). Also, I believe "hitur2outer" was a JJ horse too, and had his account closed as well. As far as yo dont taze me. he is was ksmith2k7 on 2+2, idk his old screenames, but the reason he knew how to play and knew people was becuase he turned 18 and made new accounts.

These are not "jj accounts" they are just dudes coached/staked by JJprodigy. As far as I know, these are the only accounts closed (and I heard about this a few days ago, so I assume I would have heard/got names of actual JJ accounts). Also, I believe "hitur2outer" was a JJ horse too, and had his account closed as well. As far as yo dont taze me. he is was ksmith2k7 on 2+2, idk his old screenames, but the reason he knew how to play and knew people was becuase he turned 18 and made new accounts.
Pretty sure hitur2outer was deep in that same 2nd Chance cause he busted Jesse at the FT. I mean, I know you are going on what you know but don't you think that it is entirely possible that hitur2outer and yo dont taze me were JJ accounts that are being represented as horses? I know both from my short experience from railing that tourney that both are sick aggro.