The Ac/dc Song

If we are going to do the chicken and the egg thing, let's do this one:Who made who?...and why?
I must be dense Today - which song? For those about to rock....
I must be dense Today - which song? For those about to rock....
Damn - I might be showing my age, but they wrote a song titled "Who made who?", I think for a soundtrack to a Stephen King movie.The song was more to do with robots etc, but it makes a good question to post in the Religion forum.Who made who? Did God make man, or did man make God?.. and why?

It would appear that god was created by man as both a way of supressing the uneducated and giving hope to people (The two are actually related). There are other reasons of course, but I'd say those are the main ones.Never heard of "Who made who?" btw, and I'm an ac/dc fan.

It would appear that god was created by man as both a way of supressing the uneducated and giving hope to people (The two are actually related). There are other reasons of course, but I'd say those are the main ones.Never heard of "Who made who?" btw, and I'm an ac/dc fan.
I don't think that's the title of the song.
I don't think that's the title of the song.
Between evolution and this you've got to be the least informed poster on the board. Link if you don't believe.
Between evolution and this you've got to be the least informed poster on the board. Link if you don't believe.
Thanks MDXS.Now that we've got the song out of the way, how about the question.Personally I beleive that man made the Christain God, just like the countless of other deities that exist out there.It creates a simple explanaition for all that is too difficult or impossible for the human mind to grasp, and it follows the same pattern that every non scientific community has for explaining the unknown.Since these innocent beginnings many nut jobs and incorrigible power mongers have used religion to their own ends and we are left with bi-product of all this.That's my shortened spin on it, so for those that beleive God made man, any thoughts on why?
Personally I beleive that man made the Christain God, just like the countless of other deities that exist out there.It creates a simple explanaition for all that is too difficult or impossible for the human mind to grasp, and it follows the same pattern that every non scientific community has for explaining the unknown.Since these innocent beginnings many nut jobs and incorrigible power mongers have used religion to their own ends and we are left with bi-product of all this.That's my shortened spin on it, so for those that beleive God made man, any thoughts on why?
My own belief is that God created many things in the Universe and Man was just one of his many creations. Perhaps God was bored one day...Man was created in the image of God if we accept Genesis, and we've shown ourselves to be curious and inventive beings. However, I figure that God is so far above Man (i.e. like Man above the amoeba) that it is impossible to ever understand God's reasons. Of course I have no proof that God created Man, but it just feels "right" to me. Your point above about how humans need a simple explanation for ideas that are impossible to grasp by the human mind has crossed my mind in the past. History is full of examples of Man creating deities up to our present time so there is obviously proof of that point.
Thanks MDXS.Now that we've got the song out of the way, how about the question.Personally I beleive that man made the Christain God, just like the countless of other deities that exist out there.It creates a simple explanaition for all that is too difficult or impossible for the human mind to grasp, and it follows the same pattern that every non scientific community has for explaining the unknown.Since these innocent beginnings many nut jobs and incorrigible power mongers have used religion to their own ends and we are left with bi-product of all this.That's my shortened spin on it, so for those that beleive God made man, any thoughts on why?
Is this spelled out in Canadain?

Nothing deep here?¿Ac Dc - Who Made Who Lyrics The video game says "Play me"Face it on a level but it takes you every time on a one on oneFeeling running downyour spineNothing gonna save your one last dime cause itowns youThrough and throughThe databank knows my numberSays I gotta pay cause I made the grade last yearFeel it when I turn the screw Kicks you round the world, there ain't a thing that it can't doDo toyouCHORUS:Who made who, who made you?Whomade who, ain't nobody told you?Who made who, whomade you?If you made them and they made youWho picked up the bill, and who made who Who made who, who turned the screwSatellites send me pictureGet it in the eye, take it to the world (take it to the wire)Spinninglike a dynamo Feel it going round and roundRunning out of chips, you got no line in an 8-bit town Sodon't look down, noCHORUSAin't nobody told you, who made who?