Look At How I Outplayed This Donk

Full Tilt Poker Game #2140045241: Table Kiowa (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:15:13 ET - 2007/04/04 Seat 1: CS_Sitz ($200) Seat 2: IHaveAStrong9 ($246.80) Seat 3: IDropDeuces ($202) Seat 4: PolliceVerso ($271.90) Seat 5: HyperAggrDonk ($200) Seat 6: tinaMrtin28 ($133.60) PolliceVerso posts the small blind of $1 HyperAggrDonk posts the big blind of $2 CS_Sitz posts $2 The button is in seat #3 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to IHaveAStrong9 [8d 8c] tinaMrtin28 folds CS_Sitz checks IHaveAStrong9 raises to $8 IDropDeuces calls $8 PolliceVerso calls $7 HyperAggrDonk folds CS_Sitz folds *** FLOP *** [6d 4h 8s] PolliceVerso checks IHaveAStrong9 bets $14 IDropDeuces raises to $47 PolliceVerso calls $47 IHaveAStrong9 has 15 seconds left to act IHaveAStrong9 raises to $238.80, and is all in IDropDeuces folds PolliceVerso calls $191.80 IHaveAStrong9 shows [8d 8c] PolliceVerso shows [6s 6c] IHaveAStrong9: jees *** TURN *** [6d 4h 8s] [5d] *** RIVER *** [6d 4h 8s 5d] [Kd] IHaveAStrong9 shows three of a kind, Eights PolliceVerso shows three of a kind, Sixes IHaveAStrong9: wow IHaveAStrong9 wins the pot ($549.60) with three of a kind, Eights IHaveAStrong9: wow IHaveAStrong9: sorry dude *** SUMMARY *** Total pot $552.60 | Rake $3 Board: [6d 4h 8s 5d Kd] Seat 1: CS_Sitz folded before the Flop Seat 2: IHaveAStrong9 showed [8d 8c] and won ($549.60) with three of a kind, Eights Seat 3: IDropDeuces (button) folded on the Flop Seat 4: PolliceVerso (small blind) showed [6s 6c] and lost with three of a kind, Sixes Seat 5: HyperAggrDonk (big blind) folded before the Flop Seat 6: tinaMrtin28 didn't bet (folded)upswings rullllleeeeee

Full Tilt Poker Game #2140045241: Table Kiowa (6 max) - $1/$2 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:15:13 ET - 2007/04/04 Seat 1: CS_Sitz ($200) Seat 2: IHaveAStrong9 ($246.80) Seat 3: IDropDeuces ($202) Seat 4: PolliceVerso ($271.90) Seat 5: HyperAggrDonk ($200) Seat 6: tinaMrtin28 ($133.60) PolliceVerso posts the small blind of $1 HyperAggrDonk posts the big blind of $2 CS_Sitz posts $2 The button is in seat #3 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to IHaveAStrong9 [8d 8c] tinaMrtin28 folds CS_Sitz checks IHaveAStrong9 raises to $8 IDropDeuces calls $8 PolliceVerso calls $7 HyperAggrDonk folds CS_Sitz folds *** FLOP *** [6d 4h 8s] PolliceVerso checks IHaveAStrong9 bets $14 IDropDeuces raises to $47 PolliceVerso calls $47 IHaveAStrong9 has 15 seconds left to act IHaveAStrong9 raises to $238.80, and is all in IDropDeuces folds PolliceVerso calls $191.80 IHaveAStrong9 shows [8d 8c] PolliceVerso shows [6s 6c] IHaveAStrong9: jees *** TURN *** [6d 4h 8s] [5d] *** RIVER *** [6d 4h 8s 5d] [Kd] IHaveAStrong9 shows three of a kind, Eights PolliceVerso shows three of a kind, Sixes IHaveAStrong9: wow IHaveAStrong9 wins the pot ($549.60) with three of a kind, Eights IHaveAStrong9: wow IHaveAStrong9: sorry dude *** SUMMARY *** Total pot $552.60 | Rake $3 Board: [6d 4h 8s 5d Kd] Seat 1: CS_Sitz folded before the Flop Seat 2: IHaveAStrong9 showed [8d 8c] and won ($549.60) with three of a kind, Eights Seat 3: IDropDeuces (button) folded on the Flop Seat 4: PolliceVerso (small blind) showed [6s 6c] and lost with three of a kind, Sixes Seat 5: HyperAggrDonk (big blind) folded before the Flop Seat 6: tinaMrtin28 didn't bet (folded)upswings rullllleeeeee
did'nt I see this hand somewhere else today?

Wait....? Who is the donk

I pretty much only play cash games, and tonight just decided to play a tournament. The preflop information is that there are around 240 people left out of a 1098 26$ tournament, and 153 get paid. I just sat down at this table pretty much, so i really dont have any reads on any of the players. that being said, here is the handFull Tilt Poker Game #2112750551: $26,000 Guarantee (15476605), Table 75 - 150/300 Ante 25 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:06:07 ET - 2007/04/01 Seat 1: superpage (6,735) Seat 2: joeysmykid (5,220) Seat 3: dnvcon (10,675) Seat 4: texlot545 (11,000) Seat 5: davejcbox (12,761) Seat 6: IHaveAStrong9 (6,945) Seat 7: TableCaptain24 (4,610) Seat 8: luke55555 (3,745) Seat 9: dill79 (30,809) superpage antes 25 joeysmykid antes 25 dnvcon antes 25 texlot545 antes 25 davejcbox antes 25 IHaveAStrong9 antes 25 TableCaptain24 antes 25 luke55555 antes 25 dill79 antes 25 luke55555 posts the small blind of 150 dill79 posts the big blind of 300 The button is in seat #7 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to IHaveAStrong9 [Ad Qh] superpage folds joeysmykid folds dnvcon folds texlot545 folds davejcbox folds IHaveAStrong9 raises to 900 TableCaptain24 raises to 2,500 luke55555 folds dill79 folds IHaveAStrong9 has 15 seconds left to act IHaveAStrong9 raises to 6,920, and is all in TableCaptain24 calls 2,085, and is all in IHaveAStrong9 shows [Ad Qh] TableCaptain24 shows [Ac As] Uncalled bet of 2,335 returned to IHaveAStrong9 IHaveAStrong9: haha *** FLOP *** [Td Ks 8h] *** TURN *** [Td Ks 8h] [9h] *** RIVER *** [Td Ks 8h 9h] [6s] IHaveAStrong9 shows Ace King high TableCaptain24 shows a pair of Aces TableCaptain24 wins the pot (9,845) with a pair of Aces *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 9,845 | Rake 0 Board: [Td Ks 8h 9h 6s] does anyone fold there?? and if so why
How can you not fold AQ there
???
Wait, XXEddie, why arnt we playing heads up again? Oh thats right, because you "dont play on Full Tilt"
Wait, XXEddie, why arnt we playing heads up again? Oh thats right, because you "dont play on Full Tilt"
Noits because you dont play on stars
gfy

I'm folding AQ like the readheaded stepchild it is. Listen to T.J. AQ is the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!

I'm folding AQ like the readheaded stepchild it is. Listen to T.J. AQ is the DEVIL!!!!!!!!!
no but clearly its all situational, shorthanded AQ is a very good hand, and shorthanded is all i play, so maybe thats why i donk it up in small buy in 9 handed tables.
Just to be clear.............You act like a pompous a$$.You are shown to be a ninny.You keep at it.Nice job :club:
no but clearly its all situational, shorthanded AQ is a very good hand, and shorthanded is all i play, so maybe thats why i donk it up in small buy in 9 handed tables.
*sigh*If shorthanded is ALL you play, how is it that you were at the 9 handed table ?
*sigh*If shorthanded is ALL you play, how is it that you were at the 9 handed table ?
A double post 6 minutes apart....wtf, lol
double post
i meant for cash games, which is what i almost always play, as i dislike tournaments for a number of reasons. but every so often i try a small stake donkament for fun and with the hope of the lottery that i go deep.and to whoever said i was a pompous a.ss, the only person that i am that to is xxeddie because his opinions suck and carry a strong tone of superiority, yet he plays 5$ tournaments and loses in them.IhaveAStrong9
i meant for cash games, which is what i almost always play, as i dislike tournaments for a number of reasons. but every so often i try a small stake donkament for fun and with the hope of the lottery that i go deep.and to whoever said i was a pompous a.ss, the only person that i am that to is xxeddie because his opinions suck and carry a strong tone of superiority, yet he plays 5$ tournaments and loses in them.IhaveAStrong9
O rly.This week alone Ive finished 1st and 3rd is $4.40 180s and right now, I am the sizeable CL with 15 left in one.yeah....i sure do lose a lot
O rly.This week alone Ive finished 1st and 3rd is $4.40 180s and right now, I am the sizeable CL with 15 left in one.yeah....i sure do lose a lot
that could be true, and i dont care if it is or not, but the fact that you boldly posted in my previous posts, ESPECIALLY the one involving a 200$ hand with the Riparian, remarks that pose no intelligence whatsoever. The point is, you of all people should not be posting idiotic remarks about hands you have no idea above. XXEddie, stay on level 1 thinking, dont ever think that possibly, just possibly, there are ways to think about poker besides your hand.
that could be true, and i dont care if it is or not, but the fact that you boldly posted in my previous posts, ESPECIALLY the one involving a 200$ hand with the Riparian, remarks that pose no intelligence whatsoever. The point is, you of all people should not be posting idiotic remarks about hands you have no idea above. XXEddie, stay on level 1 thinking, dont ever think that possibly, just possibly, there are ways to think about poker besides your hand.
Your right, i suck at poker, you are much betterwhich is why Ive FTed 3 180s in a week and you call the above hand(AQ<AA) a cooler
Your right, i suck at poker, you are much betterwhich is why Ive FTed 3 180s in a week and you call the above hand(AQ<AA) a cooler
hahaXXEddie, do you not realize how luck box oriented tournaments are?? you clearly CLEARLY have to run amazing to Final Table 3 180s in a week. You probably are decent at micro tournaments, ill give you that, although i dont no how much of an accomplishment that is. But if you are going to use subtle sarcasm, then how about you get $ onto Full Joke and we play heads up??
hahaXXEddie, do you not realize how luck box oriented tournaments are?? you clearly CLEARLY have to run amazing to Final Table 3 180s in a week. You probably are decent at micro tournaments, ill give you that, although i dont no how much of an accomplishment that is. But if you are going to use subtle sarcasm, then how about you get $ onto Full Joke and we play heads up??
Your the one who wants to play me HU sooooo much. Why dont you put money of Stars??And yes, 3 FTs in a week requires luck. But it also requires a lot of good play aswell
Your the one who wants to play me HU sooooo much. Why dont you put money of Stars??And yes, 3 FTs in a week requires luck. But it also requires a lot of good play aswell
alright, so if i get $ on Pokerstars, you would be willing to play heads up??