Ghost Of Elvis Over Kings In The Hole

Winning Team:Ghosts Of ElvisWinning Player:PulsejetLosing Team:Kings In The HoleLosing Player:NutzbusterTime Of Match:31 Min.In a hard fought battle,pulsejet finds a way to come back from the dead.Nutzbuster had pulsejet down to 200... 10 min. in the match.......key hands#1. early on about 5 minutes in ,pulsejet bluffs off half his chips on a q3 off with a board of a73,turn k which made nutzbuster two pair holding k7.After that hand nutz. held a 3-1 chip leads and grinded me down to 250.....key hand #2...manage to get myself up to 880 during 2nd level, pickup qq on big blind,nutz holds kq all money goes in before flop and my qq holds up......i finally take a chip lead of 3-2 shortly after that hand nutz and pulse take the flop cheap with a flop of 10,10,5 pulse checks his a5 and nutz decide to move allin 1100 holding k4 pulse calls and ends the match.

HO HO HO!!!MERRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS!!!GG pulse. I was such a donk today. No way I should have lost this. I got impatient and made huge errors pushing too hard when, as luck would have it, you had huge hands.It happens. Timing is everything. I am physically ill right now.Way to stay patient pulse. RE MATCH!!!! :club: