Lets say you are in a tourny with an average stack. You are in a pot with two people and you hit your top pair with four to a flush.so if you have the QJ hearts and it comes Q45 with two hearts. How do you play this?How do you play it in a cash game?

Lets say you are in a tourny with an average stack. You are in a pot with two people and you hit your top pair with four to a flush.so if you have the QJ hearts and it comes Q45 with two hearts. How do you play this?How do you play it in a cash game?
yeah ur gonna have to give so much more information then this...is it deep stacked or no? are u short stacked...whats ur stack relative to the blinds whats ur position...what are the other players like...u will get an different answer for each one of these scenerios
It depends, but generally I'm going to bet and raise with this hand. Although I do prefer to have bottom or middle pair and the flush draw in a lot of situations.
yeah ur gonna have to give so much more information then this...is it deep stacked or no? are u short stacked...whats ur stack relative to the blinds whats ur position...what are the other players like...u will get an different answer for each one of these scenerios
However in most situations you are going to be making near pot size or bigger bets. I assume you're asking if anyone slows this, I would say very rarely, particularly deep stacked.
thanks-the other day i played it aggresivelybut i didn't catch my flush and the other guy had a set
Dont be worried about results, worry about making good decisions. In most scenarios I get my money in with that hand."See you in the operating place!"