Vacation Pictures

After losing a lot of great stuff to a PC meltdown, I thought I should share some and create a topic for everyone's best. I have no Pics of me and DN or strippers :club: , but do have some great shots from Vietnam. This one is a beach in Phan Thiet.p1010542jl1.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying where I took this, because it will ruin it.beachbl8.jpg

This one's not as good as Turd's bird... but it's close.picture120bt8.jpg

Ooooh, this one is good too.Bellagio and Caesars in the background.1000624zw7.jpg
That looks like the view from our balcony at the Imperial.Which reminds me, my Vegas pics were in the brand new pc that crashed. :club:

Is Georgian Bay connected to the French River? I feel like I've been at that spot before...edit nevermind....I've stared at that picture for a while, and I was on a different rock that looked somewhat like that.

They're shorts, obv.
sir, don't avoid the question. this time I shall answer for you. on vacation you are not expected to care about your appearance. this is why people often grow a "vacation beard." the only potential problem with these beards was documented in a KITH episode summed up by the line, "No. The beard stays, you go!"