Newcastle Brown Ale

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an archaic adverb that means "in truth." It's resemblance to "very" could have been a hint.
Like I said....obviously, especially when drunk....ahhh nevermind. I'm gonna go get another Newcastle.
Newcastle pwns Guiness.
Blasphemy!!! The thing about Newcastle, I don't know why... but it seems to go stale very quickly. I always had a lot of complaints about it when I tended bar. It may have just been idiots with no taste for beer though, but it was widely called Newcrapple. The common people don't like Guiness either, so it's very likely that the malignment against Newcastle is ill placed. Either way, Guiness is mother's milk. And to paraphrase a Mike Meyers charatcter... "If it's not Guiness, it's crap!" (j/k of course there are other great beers, but Guiness is my fav.)
fan of the beer. bigger fan of the soccer team, which means i am on suicide watch until i am absolutely sure they are gonna avoid relegation.
Anyone on suicide watch is a friend of mine, especially if he's making his fifth post in a thread about a strong beer. I suggest a "Soooeeey! Race" Loser has to show up to the winner's funeral wearing a kilt and nothing elseWelcome.Wang
Not only does Newcastle make the best beer, they also have the best soccer team.
Sorry, but the team is ****. It might be time for Freddy Shephard to step aside and allow someone who has a clue about how to run a team take over. Then maybe they will stop spending so much money on players that are forever injured and overvalued.