• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh. I watched it online last week via Netflix. Yes it has lots of boobs. Good boobs at that. But, I didn't think it really set itself up to be great/very good or anything.just didn't seem interesting and I felt it was somewhat predictable.

meh. I watched it online last week via Netflix. Yes it has lots of boobs. Good boobs at that. But, I didn't think it really set itself up to be great/very good or anything.just didn't seem interesting and I felt it was somewhat predictable.
I already find him an interesting character...some interesting side characters with the ex, the daughter, the agent...I think it has potential to be interesting.

Nothing like the cachet of titling your new series after a whiny song by pop/funk icons Red Hot Chili Peppers. That oughta bring some street cred to this. Shit like like raises the expectation bar a little higher, at least in my eyes.

The first episode of this showtime series is better than all nine episodes of John From Cincinnati.Combined.Lots of potential, LOTS of naked chicks.
sadly, this is what got my attention and 90% of why I season passed it, which I'd assume was their intention. Now lets hope its not total garbage.
sadly, this is what got my attention and 90% of why I season passed it, which I'd assume was their intention. Now lets hope its not total garbage.
How much you wanna bet they cut down the amount of nudity over time.

I thought it was funny and I loved all the boobs.Next weeks ep looks great because the chick the ex tries to set him up with I just love. She's been in a hundred sitcoms over the years and I adore her, and it looks like she gets naked and he's doing her from behind.If she does in fact get naked and its not a body double, I will watch this show out of respect until it gets cancelled.paula-marshall.jpgPaula Marshall, and in researching her, she's done another nude scene. Be back in 3 minutes.pic2.jpgI like this one as well.

Very promising indeed! I loved it. That's how you start a series, tons of gratuitous nudity and a fokked up millionaire with writer's block :club: And lines like: "She doesn't have any hair on her vagina, do you think she's ok?" can't hurt...One can only hope his ex-girlfriend will never get back with him.

Did that Marshall chick get nakes? If so, are we talkin boobage, buttocks, or the whole schmere? Guess it's another show I'll have to torrent.

I love this show...I really do. It's another one of those shows that I wish were an hour instead of half hour. Gimme more!
Ricker speaks the troof.This show is mucho bueno.Hank Moody is the new Ari Gold.