09 Season Fcp Yahoo Keeper League

With the Superbowl over I decided that it was a good time to get this thing going.Here is our old thread. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...l=keeper+leagueHere are our forums for those that forgot. http://fcpkeeperleague.20.forumer.com/Here is our league from last year. http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/mlb/2008/43249Last we heard Ira was stepping down as commissioner, but still staying in the league. I would like to throw my name in that hat for commissioner. I have been in the league from the start and I am definitely one of the most active players and since I am playing online poker right now for a living I am easily reached online whenever. Whomever else would want to possibly step up please reply.Could we also get a headcount of who's coming back and who's leaving asap. If not everyone has replied in the next couple days ill send out some pms looking for what their plans are.We need to get this done fast so that we aren't so rushed like the beginning of last year.People who are confirmed for the league(yahoo team name)Moneyball16(Moneyball16)SuitedAces21(AmericanPsycho)3A(The Juggernaut)tb17(Blue Jays)Poppy Hillis(Poppy Hillis)serge(Serge's Mustangs)Reelishymn(The Jack Bauers)aadams_22(The So Ills)People who have expressed interest in taking over a team or being an expansion teamdEv~DinkDonkKowboyKoopPiddle Duckrocketpoker828

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im out unless there is no money involved. I dont have any online and didnt sign up for a money league. Im fine with MoenyBall commishing. As soon as I know about the money I'll either post my keepers or help in finding someone to take my team over.

Im out unless there is no money involved. I dont have any online and didnt sign up for a money league. Im fine with MoenyBall commishing. As soon as I know about the money I'll either post my keepers or help in finding someone to take my team over.
You were American Psycho right?
yeah. whats the verdict?
Dont worry about the money. Ill cover for you if we keep it the same. I dont want to lose an active member of the league over 20 dollars.
Dont worry about the money. Ill cover for you if we keep it the same. I dont want to lose an active member of the league over 10 dollars.
all right. are the keeper rules going to remain the same? and if so, can we get a reminder?
all right. are the keeper rules going to remain the same? and if so, can we get a reminder?
I think we should find out who is still in the league and then send out a mass survey taking a vote about which rules would like to be changed etc, and get our keeper rules set in stone, because Im not completely sure what they are and I don't think many others know either.

I'm pretty sure we will for sure have 1 spot open to take over Silver Sevens team because he didn't pay last year and only logged in like 3 times all year.Also does anybody know which fcper has the yahoo team "The Jack Bauers"? I know everybodies fcp name except his.

I'm in if I get to keep my sexy team from last year that luckboxed every playoff round via tiebreakerI still havent gotten my monies from this :club:

I'm in if I get to keep my sexy team from last year that luckboxed every playoff round via tiebreakerI still havent gotten my monies from this :club:
Ira said he sent out the money at the end of the last thread. Are you sure you haven't received it? Can you go back and check your transfer history if you were supposed to be paid on an online site. Has Juggernaut received his?Also my team will crush you this year!!!!!!

If you only have a couple people returning - not sure you should stick with "keepers" since 75% of the league will be new owners who didn't draft their team.But if you decide to start rosters from scratch and keep the $20 buyin i'd possibly play

Ira said he sent out the money at the end of the last thread. Are you sure you haven't received it? Can you go back and check your transfer history if you were supposed to be paid on an online site. Has Juggernaut received his?Also my team will crush you this year!!!!!!
Quite sure. I was supposed to be paid in person tho.
I received my payout last year.
If there are any open spots, I might be interested. Can i get some info, perhaps?? How much money...do we transfer the money on Pokerstars or what? other league rules..things of that nature.
we gotta let this donkey in. easy money. cat dont know shit about baseball.
If there are any open spots, I might be interested. Can i get some info, perhaps?? How much money...do we transfer the money on Pokerstars or what? other league rules..things of that nature.
Based off last year it was 20 dollars payment with most people using site transfers for payment.Most of the rules are posted here. http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/arc.../43249/settingsOther stuff that isnt listed in the link is 15 keepers per team, 2 of them being rookies. On September 1st teams can no longer add or drop players. This is to make sure that stud prospects that are September callups are available to be drafted the next year.None of this is concrete though afaik so there will probably be a couple changes anyways. One change that I'm almost 100% sure will happen will be a transaction limit because there was a lot of people calling out for one last year in order to limit the amount of streaming in the league.
Based off last year it was 20 dollars payment with most people using site transfers for payment.Most of the rules are posted here. http://archive.fantasysports.yahoo.com/arc.../43249/settingsOther stuff that isnt listed in the link is 15 keepers per team, 2 of them being rookies. On September 1st teams can no longer add or drop players. This is to make sure that stud prospects that are September callups are available to be drafted the next year.None of this is concrete though afaik so there will probably be a couple changes anyways. One change that I'm almost 100% sure will happen will be a transaction limit because there was a lot of people calling out for one last year in order to limit the amount of streaming in the league.
Alright, if it's only twenty bucks, I'm in if there's still room. I can't get anything from that link, it says I can't view it b/c I'm not in the league, but that's alright, it sounds like a serious league...so just let me know who I can transfer the $20 to (on PokerStars, preferably) and when and keep me updated. I'm in.
Alright, if it's only twenty bucks, I'm in if there's still room. I can't get anything from that link, it says I can't view it b/c I'm not in the league, but that's alright, it sounds like a serious league...so just let me know who I can transfer the $20 to (on PokerStars, preferably) and when and keep me updated. I'm in.
Sorry bout the Yahoo link. I thought they were open to everyone.Scoring Type: Head-to-HeadNew Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo! adds themMax Moves: No maximumMax Trades: No maximumTrade Reject Time: 2Trade End Date: August 10, 2008Waiver Time: 2 daysCan't Cut List Provider: NoneTrade Review: CommissionerPost Draft Players: Follow Waiver RulesMax Acquisitions per Week: No maximumMin Innings Pitched: 0Weekly Deadline: Daily - TomorrowStart Scoring on: Week 1Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL 22 Total +2 DLStat Categories: R, H, 2B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, AVG, OPS, IP, W, SHO, SV, K, ERA, WHIPIm not sure how much room there will be. Hopefully we will know within in a week or so.