things i learned at the .05/.10 nl table on pstars

Well this was just funny....First thing I learned - Hold'em isn't poker unless its no-limitCarrying on with that... Limit hold'em takes half the skill of No-Lmit and its MUCH easierThe big game in vegas, is infact NL and they play 20-40, even 50-100 blinds... But the big game @ the bellagia and I quote... "No-Limit is deffinitaly the big game"The big money winners play tournaments "thats were the money is to be made"And the guy thats taught me all of this, plays 83% of his hands, and he said thats pretty good. The other one ONLY plays 26% of his hands, so these guys really tutored me well...He also feels there is ettiquette in betting, no need to bet over 2 dollars pre-flop...I'm happy with the knowledge I've learned here!

Well this was just funny....First thing I learned - Hold'em isn't poker unless its no-limitCarrying on with that... Limit hold'em takes half the skill of No-Lmit and its MUCH easierThe big game in vegas, is infact NL and they play 20-40, even 50-100 blinds...  But the big game @ the bellagia and I quote... "No-Limit is deffinitaly the big game"The big money winners play tournaments "thats were the money is to be made"And the guy thats taught me all of this, plays 83% of his hands, and he said thats pretty good.  The other one ONLY plays 26% of his hands, so these guys really tutored me well...He also feels there is ettiquette in betting, no need to bet over 2 dollars pre-flop...I'm happy with the knowledge I've learned here!
Obviously he didnt watch DN who was just on TV lol, he might of changed his (opinions)

ahh crap...i wish i had known that limit wasnt really hold em...i guess i should return all my winnings to the players i took it from...crap now what am i going to do

At the .01-.02 NL tables on Pstars playing against all FCPers I realized i'm the best of everyone and that I can bluff Jayson off of a pot with 53 suited and an ace on board using the delayed bluff.22 bucks at .01-.02 baby, my next pizza is on the fcpers.

At the .01-.02 NL tables on Pstars playing against all FCPers I realized i'm the best of everyone and that I can bluff Jayson off of a pot with 53 suited and an ace on board using the delayed bluff.22 bucks at .01-.02 baby, my next pizza is on the fcpers.
Yay for jackbauer realizing that it is possible to bluff at NL hold'em. :roll:
Not sure if you were watching, but after you left my stack built up to $25, and I managed to bluff you with 64 offsuit!So HA! :D
You're lucky I got there late, ended up tripling my buy in...could have left the big winner if you just stuck around a little while longer.
You're lucky I got there late, ended up tripling my buy in...could have left the big winner if you just stuck around a little while longer.
Tripling... Pfft! Weak!I went in with $2 and left with $25FCP Tables rule!
I was there for 10 minutes.**** IT. HEADS UP CHALLENGE!!!
I was there for 10 minutes.censored IT. HEADS UP CHALLENGE!!!
LMAO! I'm retired :D

pfhhhh What? You think Im gonna call your allin when you have QQ under when I have Aces? Pffffft Learned THAT lesson! We'll have to set one up in the future though forsure.

Well this was just funny....First thing I learned - Hold'em isn't poker unless its no-limitCarrying on with that... Limit hold'em takes half the skill of No-Lmit and its MUCH easierThe big game in vegas, is infact NL and they play 20-40, even 50-100 blinds...  But the big game @ the bellagia and I quote... "No-Limit is deffinitaly the big game"The big money winners play tournaments "thats were the money is to be made"And the guy thats taught me all of this, plays 83% of his hands, and he said thats pretty good.  The other one ONLY plays 26% of his hands, so these guys really tutored me well...He also feels there is ettiquette in betting, no need to bet over 2 dollars pre-flop...I'm happy with the knowledge I've learned here!
Maybe I'm too loose, but what's wrong with playing 26% of your hands?! :)I've tightened up a little since moving to .25/.50, but I'm still averaging more than this percentage of flops seen, and I'm doing OK (+9.32 BB/100). :D