inflammable posting #1

I’m the guy that calls your all-in with a gutshot on the turn and hits it, then tracks down your girlfriend, whispers in her ear, sets up a camera, engages in a heavy petting session with her and sends the tape to your father.I’ll call your check-raise just because “I’ve got a feeling” and then gloat when I go runner runner to win.And the best part of all – you can’t do anything about it. Not only am I unstoppable, I am inflammable too. Call me Mr. Asbestos.

I’m the guy that calls your all-in with a gutshot on the turn and hits it, then tracks down your girlfriend, whispers in her ear, sets up a camera, engages in a heavy petting session with her and sends the tape to your father.I’ll call your check-raise just because “I’ve got a feeling” and then gloat when I go runner runner to win.And the best part of all – you can’t do anything about it. Not only am I unstoppable, I am inflammable too. Call me Mr. Asbestos.
I'm so fucking jealous.
Main Entry: in·flam·ma·blePronunciation: in-'fla-m&-b&lFunction: adjective1 : FLAMMABLE2 : easily inflamed , excited, or angered : IRASCIBLE
the sick part is that in real life I am a copywriter and get paid for my mastery of the English language. Good call. I was just trying to alleviate some boredom at work.
Main Entry: in·flam·ma·blePronunciation: in-'fla-m&-b&lFunction: adjective1 : FLAMMABLE2 : easily inflamed , excited, or angered : IRASCIBLE
the sick part is that in real life I am a copywriter and get paid for my mastery of the English language. Good call. I was just trying to alleviate some boredom at work.
That's hilarious. Good original post, though.I like the fact that you didn't go as far as to fuck our girlfriends. Just heavy petting.