robert varkonyi

Nothing in particular, just remembered him for a minute.
I think he was eating at McDonalds yesterday in Jersey right across from me!Wasn't him but funny you mention him there was a guy that looked quite a bit like him yesterday, and even though I was pretty certain it wasn't him, I couldn't help but to try and look over this other guys fat head to see if he was wearing a WSOP bracelet!I thought damn poor Robert wins a ton of dough and here he is at mickey D's.
I think he was eating at McDonalds yesterday in Jersey right across from me!Wasn't him but funny you mention him there was a guy that looked quite a bit like him yesterday, and even though I was pretty certain it wasn't him, I couldn't help but to try and look over this other guys fat head to see if he was wearing a WSOP bracelet!I thought damn poor Robert wins a ton of dough and here he is at mickey D's.
Reminds me of the Bare Naked Ladies song 'If I Had A Million Dollars'.f I had a million dollarsWe wouldn't have to walk to the storeIf I had a million dollarsNow, we'd take a limousine 'cause it costs moreIf I had a million dollarsWe wouldn't have to eat Kraft DinnerBut we would eat Kraft DinnerOf course we would, we’d just eat moreAnd buy really expensive ketchups with itThat’s right, all the fanciest ke... dijon ketchups!

Funny you mention him....I played in this years WSOP and on Day 2...(not the flights)but actual 2nd rd his wife was seating at at table right beside mine. She had a solid stack and he was behind the velvet ropes watching her....I just couldnt help but laugh...I know we all get knocked out here and there but, is there any other champion that youve heard less from. Just a thought.

If I won a $100,000,000 I would still eat at Mickey D's.Love them fries :!:
It looks like someone's about to nut all over his face in that pic.
Come to think about it, after seeing that goofy, "I can't believe all this money is mine grin" I think it was him at Mickey D's!
I win or earn any amount of money in the world and i would never stop eating Mcdonalds. What i might do though is get one in my living room like Richie Rich had........hmmmmmmm

Lefty I can't argue with you there, I think their fry's are the best.Wendy's used to have great fry's, not anymore.Burger King, what the hell were they thinking when they changed the recipe. God I think cardboard with ketchup tastes better then that crap.

I win or earn any amount of money in the world and i would never stop eating Mcdonalds. What i might do though is get one in my living room like Richie Rich had........hmmmmmmm
RFLMAO, that was great. I agree, it wasn't a knock on Mickey D's as much as I thought it would be funny if the guy really was sitting at a Jersey McDonalds.Big Mac's rock.
Lefty I can't argue with you there, I think their fry's are the best.Wendy's used to have great fry's, not anymore.Burger King, what the hell were they thinking when they changed the recipe.  God I think cardboard with ketchup tastes better then that crap.
Right on, BK's fries are the worst. The only thing that the King has going for it is their onion rings and that mammouth breakfast sandwich.