well thers all these crazy gus is broke rumors going around.I did hear that he got killed in the big game, and gus himself affirmed that.but i've also heard that he took a loan from doyle because he had completely gone broke!hey i wouldn't put it past gus to go broke. kids got alot of gamble. leads me to believe the rumors are tru...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well thers all these crazy gus is broke rumors going around.I did hear that he got killed in the big game, and gus himself affirmed that.but i've also heard that he took a loan from doyle because he had completely gone broke!hey i wouldn't put it past gus to go broke. kids got alot of gamble.  leads me to believe the rumors are tru...
hey how about u start a rumor without finding out any information on it...do you see why you are getting flamed...ps: check out doyles interview on epsn.com and get back to us..until then please dont say thing else
I heard hes homeless and lives under a freeway and plays poker with ellix powers now to restart his bankroll one penny at a time
that's what I heard, so it must be true, 2 very credible sources.O yea my dad's friends brothers sister knows ferris bueler and hes doyle brunson's dad, he told me.

Well, I know Pokerchamps is making money, enough so Gus got have an office there and live there, but maybe he likes writing down license plate and then I guess that under a bridge is must better :club:

Well, I know Pokerchamps is making money, enough so Gus got have an office there and live there, but maybe he likes writing down license plate and then I guess that under a bridge is must better   :club:
Well said.
well thers all these crazy gus is broke rumors going around.I did hear that he got killed in the big game, and gus himself affirmed that.but i've also heard that he took a loan from doyle because he had completely gone broke!hey i wouldn't put it past gus to go broke. kids got alot of gamble.  leads me to believe the rumors are tru...
He is not broke but I beat him for 1.5 mill last night
Lives under a freeway... He lives at my house eating cans of tuna and saltines!
That's not really Gus...it's Nick Nolte...you just have Down and Out in Beverly Hills showing on USA again.
Well' date=' I know Pokerchamps is making money' date=' enough so Gus got have an office there and live there, but maybe he likes writing down license plate and then I guess that under a bridge is must better :club:[/quote'']
Well said.
F.uck spademan you seriously have the ability to mske people laugh. You should look into that,
is Vince really going to quit Aquaman?
I hope Ari sticks it to that old guy....my girlfriend finally got me into this show against my will. And its good. Damn her.....