I apologize if I missed something but it appears to me, that he straight up kept the money and never registered. I should have spent a little more time making sure everybody got into the tournament but this has left a bad taste in my mouth and I def wont' be participating again.

I apologize if I missed something but it appears to me, that he straight up kept the money and never registered. I should have spent a little more time making sure everybody got into the tournament but this has left a bad taste in my mouth and I def wont' be participating again.
Maybe he'll still ship back. Forgot maybe?
Or you just draft people you know likeyourboydrawingdeadindmjustsaying. That's ghey, JBurn.
Yea. This is pretty weak considering for the owners there was a fair bit of $$$ at stake.Esp considering Grinder had like 5 runners...
Lol I knew I was in bad shape with 6 runners already, but I have a $50 bet with Naismith with my 5 horses vs. his 10? 11? I think. I'm def gonna win that one.
Lol I knew I was in bad shape with 6 runners already, but I have a $50 bet with Naismith with my 5 horses vs. his 10? 11? I think. I'm def gonna win that one.
At even money? Lol propbetdonkaments?

sorry grinder, if it means anything he will be blacklisted until he explains himself.

I know it sucks but come on...are you on Tilt or something? :club:
I know it sucks but come on...are you on Tilt or something? :club:
This dude ****ing me over significantly decreases my equity in high stakes prop bets, obv a big part of that is my own fault, but if i get ****ed over while giving a freeroll, then I simply can't trust my money on FCPers and I'm nto gonna bother. This whole thing takes effort to set up, and ship money aroudn and rail horses, that I don't think it's worth it anymore.

Ok w/e I get the feeling that he simply forgot that he registered for this, and went somewhere today without playing. From what I remember, he seemed to be a good guy, so I'll give him hte benefit of the doubt. Still pissed tho.

i didnt mean to be a **** earlier, wasnt sure if you were pissed off or not thats pretty lame of him, hope he ships back

do i get a tip for showing up & running?
Tip: To help stop fur-balls, occasionally add a teaspoon of liquid paraffin to their food, vary the frequency depending on whether long or short haired
Hmm...sounds familiar to me. DAROCKETS anyone??

Grinder I am sooooo sorry dude!!! I had absolutly no idea you shipped me 11. Honestly I thought i signed up too late for the draft and never realized I was drafted and I specified I didn't need a stake.... I am shipping the 11 back to you as we speak and I hope you accept my sincerest apologies.