turned $7 bucks into $175 before bedtime last night

My first real story here goes:So i was at pokerroom.com and i decided I was going to play a 6+1 daily qualifier single table sng. The winner receives a ticket to a fifty dollar tourney and second place gets a free entry to try again. So it gets down to three players and I knock a player out with rockets. Very next hand the other player left moves all in and I call with kings. Opponent turns over 8-10s and flop turn and river bring no help and I win. So I decide to use my 50 dollar tourney ticket to play a shorthanded (5 man) sng so that way all I have to do is finish in the top two out of five and I would receive:1st place-$175 dollars total (50 buy in + 125 for the win)2nd place-$75 dollars total (50 buy in +25 for second)So we sit down and I feel that Im playing way too tight compared to the 5 and 10 dollar sng. Must be the fact that we're playing for more money but im not playing my game i.e. trying to buy pots and come over the top. Also I wasnt getting to many hands to play in position. Ah Hell to make a long story short I won the 175 for first place and fell asleep only to wake up this morning late for work. I made more money last night in about 2 hours then I am at this damn hotel in eight hours today. wanted to share and wanted to vent. have a good day and go to church today.

Come on... we all remember when this first happened to us and how boring work was that next day... Fair play to the kid. Now whats the price on his next post being titled "Should I go pro?"