Your Sickest Hand Of All Time

The craziest hand, sickest beat you suffered or put on someone. A hand that made you or someone else at the table say "SICK".Mine:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG ($129.50)UTG+1 ($96.65)MP1 ($96.10)MP2 ($111.25)rookie2619 ($107.55)Button ($98.50)SB ($88.15)BB ($100)Preflop: rookie2619 is CO with 8spade.gif, 6heart.gif. 4 folds, rookie2619 raises to $3, 2 folds, BB raises to $11, rookie2619 calls $8.Flop: ($22.50) 5club.gif, 9heart.gif, 2club.gif(2 players)BB bets $18, rookie2619 calls $18.Turn: ($58.50) 8diamond.gif(2 players)BB bets $71 (All-In), rookie2619 calls $71.River: ($200.50) 7heart.gif(2 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $200.50Results in white below: BB has Kh Kd (one pair, kings). rookie2619 has 8s 6h (straight, nine high). Outcome: rookie2619 wins $200.50.

Early in a low buy-in tourney, I had 8s 8c vs another opponent and called his preflop raise in position. Flop: Ks 3h 4sVillain checked and I bet about 70% pot and he called.Turn: 8hVillain bet about half pot and I shoveled and he called with Kh Kd for the flopped top set.River: 8dOne-outters ftw :)My sickest cash game hand occurred a few weeks ago in .25/.50 when I had As Ks and my PF raise was called. The flop came K high with one spade and I bet and he shoveled. I called (I'm still not sure if I should have called) and he turned over two red aces. I hit runner runner spades to take a $110 pot.

i think this is probably one of the worst ever, but i didnt lose or wini have pocket 8's, flop comes k-3-3. raise and reraise in front of me so i fold. turn 8, river 8. showdown and one player shows pocket k's.

Sickest hand I've ever seen was about a year and a half ago when I was playing $50nl on FT. I had 66, and we were four or five handed going to the flop. Flop was Q96 and I get it all-in with two other guys, QQ and 99. I obv hit my 6 to take down a $180ish pot.

I had AA on a AQQ flop and had someone shove in front of me. I called and he had 99.......running 9'sI've also won and lost 1 outers mostly in set vs set situationsPoker is a sick game

Sickest hand I've ever seen was about a year and a half ago when I was playing $50nl on FT. I had 66, and we were four or five handed going to the flop. Flop was Q96 and I get it all-in with two other guys, QQ and 99. I obv hit my 6 to take down a $180ish pot.
:club:
I flop stone cold KKKJJ. Villain shoves in front of me. Then villain hits a runner runner straight flush. It was a hand that cost me more than I cared to lose.Seemed like I was taking beats like that constantly on the internet.That was pretty much the final straw for me and the internet. I haven't played much internet poker for more than $20 max since then. Good luck.

sickest hand I ever saw was last night and was in a live game at a friends house. Playing what equated to a three table turbo tournament, I'm in the SB at a table of the final 6. I'm dealt 33, two other call the bb, I complete and the bb checks. Flop comes 338, I check, BB bets out, 1st position pushes, fold, I call as 1st position has me covered. He flips 99, and proceeds to hit runner runner perfect to get quads too. Never, in the tens of thousands of hands that I've played online have I seen anything close to like that online. I told them guys the next time I came I would be equipped with my tinfoil hat. They didn't get it.

The sickest hand I ever saw was Durrrr hitting that straight flush to beat flopped Quad 10's.The sickest hand I've been in had villain flopping a set of 9's, me turning a set of Jacks, and him making quads at the end after I'd gotten him to go all-in on the turn heh.

Whoops, I thought LAG could lay down TP here. Happened 3 days ago, not sickest but I thought it was funny. There was some history between us. Loved raising my c-betzzzzz.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $348.80UTG+1: $172CO: $207.20Button: $59.75SB: $214.60BB: $185.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with A :club: J :DHero raises to $7, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, 3 folds.Flop: T :D 4 :) 8 :) ($17, 2 players)Hero bets $13, CO raises to $56, Hero raises all-in $341.8, CO calls all-in $144.2.Uncalled bets: $141.6 returned to Hero. Turn: Q :D ($417.4, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $417.4)River: K :D ($417.4, 0 player + 2 all-in - Main pot: $417.4)Results:Final pot: $417.4Hero showed Ad JsVillian showed Th Jd

This is the weirdest hand I've been in and the cruelest river I've ever had. Not exactly a bad beat, but it got a few comments.I have pocket 9s on the button. Flop comes KK7. It gets checked around. Turn is a 4, checked around again (everyone's scared of a slow playing king).River is a 9. It gets checked around to me again, so I go all-in figuring either someone's slowed played a king to death and I now have them beat, or no one has anything.I get one caller. I figure he has that king I would have folded to if he bet it before... I show my 9s full hand in triumph.He shows K 4.I congratulate him on his play and comment on how cruel that river was. He agrees and apologizes to which I tell him not to be silly and to take his win. I stuck around and it was quite a friendly game. Quite a rare thing online. And that's my happily-ever-after story.