Nitpicking, I Know

You used the same word twice in the span of about three sentences, and spelled it differently both times, AND both were wrong...Spell check man...lol"I'll "probably" lose this bet, but it would still be a proffitable bet to make, year to year.I read through everyone's "math" in the various threads online and I found it interesting how off they all were. I guess that's how my buddy was able to get money down at 13-1.My buddy understood how you need to look at the bet, but when I talked to the people that made the bet they sounded very foolish saying, "Yeah, but the bet is only for one year though." As if that matters!They failed to understand that all my friend needed to do was win one event in the next... 14 years!!! to make it a profittable proposition for him."From dictionary.com:prof·it·a·ble /ˈprɒfɪtəbəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[prof-i-tuh-buhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation–adjective1. yielding profit; remunerative: a profitable deal.2. beneficial or useful.Like I say, I know I'm nitpicking..lol :club: