Who Has Hurt Them Selves After A Sick Beat

after some donk went runner runner to win a $155 pot against me(and ive been running bad all night) i punched my wall, and now my hand really hurts!!! so i was just wandering who else has hurt themselves after a bad beat

Never from poker, but a few years back, while playing street fighter, I couldn't beat Bison after like 50 tries and ended up punching a stud in the wall as well.

i've broken many mouses, keyboards back in the day when i played ncaa 04 online in some leagues broke prolly 10-15 controllers and a kitchen chair. the game in which i broke the kitchen chair, i scored on my next offensive play w/ 15 seconds left to win the game! obv brag post there!

When I suffer a bad beat I just end up hurting my bankroll instead of myself. seriously you ever see me bust out of a tournament as a 4:1 favorite be sure to find whatever cash game I sit at next.

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to mbajpai [Ac As]mbajpai: raises 800 to 1200uwomba: folds loganmccoy: folds loganmccoy said, "ha"PinkGirl33: folds ScudBomber: raises 3200 to 4400Dial911Now: folds fireman1760: folds _Tourist65_: folds henderman: folds loganmccoy said, "battle!"mbajpai: raises 1990 to 6390 and is all-inScudBomber: calls 1990*** FLOP *** [5c Th Kd]ScudBomber said, "nh"*** TURN *** [5c Th Kd] [7c]*** RIVER *** [5c Th Kd 7c] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***mbajpai: shows [Ac As] (two pair, Aces and Kings)ScudBomber: shows [Kh Ah] (three of a kind, Kings)ScudBomber said, "oh"loganmccoy said, "doh!"ScudBomber collected 13605 from potScudBomber said, "gg"Dial911Now said, "lol"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 13605 | Rake 0 Board [5c Th Kd 7c Ks]ScudBomber: lol, well, I guess he deserved it thenI smashed my fist into the wall not 2 minutes ago after this one, sick part was tht they usually keep quite after these, but he started saying how if i should be crying right now i deserved it or something. Arghh

The only time i get proper pissed off is not after a normal bad beat, but when theres a loud mouthed weak player who thinks he can play (and there are many unfortunately), lucks out on me, and then rambles about how great he is, and how that pot proves it etc. I generally picture myself kicking his head in and that involves me swinging at random things. My blood pressure most likely doubles so i guess thats hurting me.....

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t1070)Button (t3580)SB (t2365)Hero (t1985)Preflop: Hero is BB with Tspade.gif, 6spade.gif. UTG raises to t100, Button calls t100, 1 fold, Hero calls t50.Flop: (t325) 7spade.gif, 9club.gif, 8spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t300, Button raises to t600, Hero raises to t1885, UTG calls t670 (All-In), Button calls t1285.Turn: (t5065) 8diamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)River: (t5065) 8heart.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: t5065Results in white below: Hero has Ts 6s (straight, ten high). UTG has Tc Ad (three of a kind, eights). Button has Ks Kh (full house, eights full of kings). Outcome: Button wins t5065. I hurt my pinky just now after that.

Never from poker, but a few years back, while playing street fighter, I couldn't beat Bison after like 50 tries and ended up punching a stud in the wall as well.
NOW THAT IS FUNNNYYYYY Streeet fighter ownznznznznz

I lost my net connection today while playing 2 $50 HU matches on UB. Got back in 10 mins later and of course was felted in both. I hit the door so hard my wedding ring left a bruise on my finger. Yes, I am a goose.

I normally don't go THAT crazy haven't punched too many things. I normally just sit there in shock then im a friend to ***** to. Maybe being irritated over bad beats has something to do with me losing my girlfriend ive had for over the past year and a half... HMmmm i think im on to somehting here

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t50 (4 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)UTG (t1070)Button (t3580)SB (t2365)Hero (t1985)Preflop: Hero is BB with Tspade.gif, 6spade.gif. UTG raises to t100, Button calls t100, 1 fold, Hero calls t50.Flop: (t325) 7spade.gif, 9club.gif, 8spade.gif(3 players)Hero checks, UTG bets t300, Button raises to t600, Hero raises to t1885, UTG calls t670 (All-In), Button calls t1285.Turn: (t5065) 8diamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)River: (t5065) 8heart.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: t5065Results in white below: Hero has Ts 6s (straight, ten high). UTG has Tc Ad (three of a kind, eights). Button has Ks Kh (full house, eights full of kings). Outcome: Button wins t5065. I hurt my pinky just now after that.
Man... that's a shocker. Gotta hate that...
Man... that's a shocker. Gotta hate that...
Well, it worked out nicely, because in the next tourney I shoved KsKh from the BB and get called by AsQd. Flop K68 with two spades. Turn spade. River spade. Now my goddamn foot hurts.

My friend put a ten inch hole in the wall with his hand at my dads house after getting his aces cracked by my other friends 84 off (All in pre flop and both had deep stacks). He messed his hand up pretty badly.

Not poker related but I knew this guy a long time ago that was incredible at Mortal Combat 2 - he could beat the game on whatever the top level was with only low kick (if you know Mortal Combat you understand). He got so pissed about losing this one time at the arcade that he punched the screen...broke his wrist/arm.